News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Ragster2448

Roz~

We did that at my school when Pokémon cards were banned ~10 years ago, but it didn't work. D:

Also

I KNEW IT.
DISCUSS.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Quote from: fingerz on June 20, 2011, 06:44:36 PMWait. What does this the purpose of this picture? Clearly they swapped it but so what? Is it an inside-joke or something? Man, am I confused!
My thoughts exactly, fingerz!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

You actually need to be kind of retarded to not understand that picture.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

well then I'm retarded-whats the joke here?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

Quote from: Roz~ on June 20, 2011, 07:24:04 PMYou actually need to be kind of retarded to not understand that picture.
Yes, well I'm sorry. Butterfree does look somewhat like an evolution of Venonat, but I don't get it.
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

yeah, I guess they look kinda like they belong the second way, but if thats it then I am dissappointed...

Cobraroll

Yeah, it's supposed to be a little "mindscrew". Butterfree looks more like it's related to Venonat than to Metapod.

Also, why is Psyduck golden and Golduck psychic?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Neither Psyduck nor Golduck is actually Psychic.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

^Not by type, but try reading its PokéDex entries...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Psyduck has psychic abilities too then if you're going by Pokedex entries. ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

amnesia01

Quote from: drpamplemousse on March 11, 2011, 09:05:51 PMI absolutely hate that steel spider... absolutely hate it.. oh and the tentacool replacement (the one that is blue or pink)

Your right, jellicents are sooo annoying-they just won't leave me alone!

Shadoninja

jellicents are excellent for sp. def training.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

They're annoying if you try to kill them with an Emboar that knows no dark moves and all your other moves are special. I couldn't even hit a Lickwit until it learnt a dark move. :(