General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Sir Dino

Since some that will not be mentioned are ready to start crying if they don't know what is going to happen in the newest upcoming pokemon game, I will begin to do some quick research.

DrP

We all made it through the BW rumors in 2010.

We can make it though this!

Sir Dino

Double-post.
Apprently, Pokemon Conquest takes place in the "Ransei" region, and apprently has a mix of all pokemon from Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Unova, but I don't see Sinnoh pkmn... *continues the search*...

ADD: It's a mixed game with pkmn and nobunga's ambition (whatever that is) *continues searching*...

ADD AGAIN: about the location of the "ransei" region: well we know kanto/johto are together, in the center of pokéarth (don't ask), and hoenn is southwest of them, and the islands that you visit in kanto (i'm not sure as well in johto) are directly south of them, and then sinnoh is way off from all of them, east-bound from kanto/johto, and finally we have the the unova region, which I dont know at the moment where it is, having not played it yet. but as for pokemon conquest...... I have the feeling it's going to be somewhere northeast of kanth/johto, but correct me if i'm wrong/think i'm wrong. *stops searching*

SlowPokemon

Uhm we know all of that already...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sir Dino

..oh right. boy I must have sounded stupid.

Jub3r7

Nah. Anyways, I'm fairly certain that it takes place in the past?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Sir Dino

oh I see.. perhaps that would explain why it's not in today's map. ;D

Cobraroll

Concerning the BW2 Unova map...

It's not a layer of frozenness. Look at the image (here). See Skyarrow Bridge? Or how the layer of "ice" doesn't even remotely follow the contours of the terrain?

A theory posted on Smogon proposed that it might be the picture that is frozen over, to cover revamped areas, and that more of it will thaw away the closer we get to release. In other words, the map will be posted again in the future, this time with ice covering a little less, revealing a new area or something.

I also like the idea of starting in the southwest corner of the map.

Oh, and throwing this in here:

Actual subway, anyone? The lines appear to go somewhere. Might be more stations that we can go to as the story progresses? And that the last line will go to a Battle Frontier, having taken over the purpose of the Battle Subway in B/W?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Clanker37

Quote from: Cobraroll on April 13, 2012, 02:23:49 AMConcerning the BW2 Unova map...

It's not a layer of frozenness. Look at the image (here). See Skyarrow Bridge? Or how the layer of "ice" doesn't even remotely follow the contours of the terrain?

A theory posted on Smogon proposed that it might be the picture that is frozen over, to cover revamped areas, and that more of it will thaw away the closer we get to release. In other words, the map will be posted again in the future, this time with ice covering a little less, revealing a new area or something.

I also like the idea of starting in the southwest corner of the map.

Oh, and throwing this in here:

Actual subway, anyone? The lines appear to go somewhere. Might be more stations that we can go to as the story progresses? And that the last line will go to a Battle Frontier, having taken over the purpose of the Battle Subway in B/W?
Yeah! That map in the background seems to have a town south of Driftveil! But how was that not in BW? Is Game Freak gonna be like, "Lol guys here's a town that's never beeen discovered before! It just happened to be there all this time! With out anyone noticing! How mysterious!"

OR THE COULD BE LIEK: "OMG GUYS THE COLD STORAGE TOTALLY HID THIS TOWN FROM US WITH ALL ITS ICE! WE DIDN'T NOW IT WAS THERE AT ALL AND WE ARE SHOCKED TO DISCOVER IT!" *End caps excitement.

Anyway, is it just me, or does the BW 2 girl have Princess Laya's hair?  :o

SlowPokemon

It's two years LATER. A town could have been founded since then.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I just think the picture is frozen over. I dont think that the region is fully frozen over... especially since the north would have the propensity to be frozen over (as Driftveil City gets flurries and Iccirus City gets all that snow, but Nacrene City isn't affected)

Nebbles

I really hope the Battle Subway expanded into a huge underground battle frontier thing. Man, that'd be cool.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

dat trailer man

So much stuff... trainers are animated, the new areas are gorgeous, older pokemon, the rival, the bad team, soooo much...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel