News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on October 27, 2012, 08:51:11 PMAgh so jealous! The game's been sitting in my room for a week now and I haven't been able to play it.

Can you satisfy the habitat list by just trading pokes from B/W over to B2/W2?

Yes. If it's in your Pokedex, it's in the Habitat List. i.e. rather than finding rippling water a billion times to find a rare starmie, I just used a water stone on my Staryu to fill the Habitat List.

You get one sticker for just seeing everything in an area; catching gives you another.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Bubbles I found Pokerus on a Magikarp in Platinum!

Keep the poke in the PC, and it won't expire at midnight. To spread the virus, simply keep that poke in your party and all other pokes will eventually catch it as well. When the virus "expires," all it does is lose its contagious nature. The smiley face says that double EVs are still received, but pokerus cant be spread.

Idk if I'm preaching to the choir but yah.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

lol I have a story.
My friend breeded a Swinub that had Pokerus in Platinum. He didn't know what it meant. I said: It's a virus program in the game that infects all of your Pokemon. After that they can run away in the middle of battle and never come back.
So he traded it to me. ;D I'm so mean...

Bubbles

Wait.. I thought Pokerus doubled the Exp intake, but its only for EVs? Ive infected literally every pokemon I have, but I dont wanna EV train them :(

spitllama

No it doesn't affect exp at all
Submissions Page

Bubbles

Ughh then why did I do that XD Does it double the EV intake or the overall EVs the pokemon can hold?

spitllama

Submissions Page

Bubbles

So it just speeds up EV training?

Zunawe

Yes, but when you get into the number of pokemon you need to battle to get up to max it makes a pretty big difference. Especially if you don't have the power items or 100,000 money to waste.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

I might as well then. Would it make a difference that my Pokemon are already lvl 30+ with no EV training? And does wearing a Macho brace quadruple the effects?

Zunawe

If they're already level 30+ I would suspect you already put enough EVs into them that what you do doesn't matter. And yes, they would quadruple. All EV modifiers stack, and multiplication always goes after addition.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Beat white 2 today. Such a great game
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 28, 2012, 07:22:17 PMBeat white 2 today. Such a great game
Please tell me the hand-holding stops after the third gym, it's starting to piss me off.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

It does, I'm pretty sure.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 28, 2012, 07:26:35 PMPlease tell me the hand-holding stops after the third gym, it's starting to piss me off.
I think so.

Anyone else enjoying that pokestar studio thing? I may or may not have spent an hour or two creating movies.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman