News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Roz~

Finally had time to play again, and I just got th 8th badge.

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 28, 2012, 07:59:29 PMI think so.

Anyone else enjoying that pokestar studio thing? I may or may not have spent an hour or two creating movies.

Pokestar is pretty cool. Much better than Musicals anyway. And the special animation you can get from those is really sweet.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Shado--Wasn't the final act with White Kyurem awesome?!?!?!?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MoboMoga

SPOILER, HIGHLIGHT TEXT IF WANTING TO SEE.
Didn't get BW2, but do you catch White/Black Kyurem? I do know something about Ghestis having Kyruem and combining BW mascots with Kyurem, but does the player catch it later on?

MoboMoga

DOUBLE POST And what is this Pokerus thingy, I don't remember the feature when playing Platinum.

Bubbles

Thats because its rarer than shiny Pokemon (according to the internet). As said above, it basically doubles EV intakes

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 29, 2012, 06:48:52 PMThats because its rarer than shiny Pokemon (according to the internet). As said above, it basically doubles EV intakes
In Platinum, I got Pokerus on, I believe, Diagla. ;)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

MoboMoga, EDIT OR DELETE YOUR POST as it contains spoilers.

MoboMoga

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 29, 2012, 07:18:41 PMMoboMoga, EDIT OR DELETE YOUR POST as it contains spoilers.

Sorry, I edited it. Tell me if it's still visible.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 29, 2012, 06:50:15 PMIn Platinum, I got Pokerus on, I believe, Diagla. ;)

Did the game tell you that you had Pokerus? Or is it sort of a transfer process thing from Gen IV to V?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MoboMoga on October 29, 2012, 08:47:59 PMSorry, I edited it. Tell me if it's still visible.

Did the game tell you that you had Pokerus? Or is it sort of a transfer process thing from Gen IV to V?
1: It's still visible, although it hurts my eyes without highlighting it. :P

2: No, I found out later.  You have to check the status menu on the Pokemon, I believe.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Nurse at a Pokemon Center will tell you after you heal a Pokemon with Pokerus. I got it in Diamond, I believe. And I still have some in Platinum.

Roz~

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 29, 2012, 06:48:52 PMThats because its rarer than shiny Pokemon (according to the internet). As said above, it basically doubles EV intakes

It's not. You have 1/3000something chance of finding the Pokerus, whereas you have 1/8192 chance of finding a shiny Pokémon.

Also I finally finished White 2 yesterday. I can finally start breeding stuff :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 30, 2012, 04:01:25 AMNurse at a Pokemon Center will tell you after you heal a Pokemon with Pokerus. I got it in Diamond, I believe. And I still have some in Platinum.
I spread it to my SoulSilver game through the event Pichu. :P
And then, I believe I spread it to White...? I'll have to check again...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fingerz

Yeah, I remember all my Pokemon in Emerald version got it but I didn't even know what it was! I was like: "Why arent they healing from that weird status!?!?" XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bubbles

Quote from: Roz~ on October 30, 2012, 10:50:12 AMIt's not. You have 1/3000something chance of finding the Pokerus, whereas you have 1/8192 chance of finding a shiny Pokémon.

Also I finally finished White 2 yesterday. I can finally start breeding stuff :3
I should really look at more than one website then :P Serebii says its a 1 in 21,178.6 chance, but that does seem kinda ridiculous.

And you cant breed until the game is over?

Bubbles

When youre training in a cave and half the Pokemon have the "Sturdy" ability  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻