News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Zunawe

Ah. I'm guessing that was introduced in B/W or B/W 2.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Roz~

Hmm no, I think it was there even in Emerald. I'm not sure, but I remember it being in Plat at least.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Zunawe

I haven't come across one in SS/HG. It could be that it wasn't included because it's a remake of a game before Emerald, but they've been pretty good about improving upon remakes and adding those sorts of features. I guess I'll search for it later.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Roz~

It's in the Battle Tower/Battle Frontier I think.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Do I want a hasty or naive Genesect? I really feel like it doesn't matter, since Def and Sp. Def are the same. I'm mostly trying to decide if I'll encounter flamethrower or physical fighting moves more...
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Fighting moves won't give you much problem. Go with a Hasty, I have a feeling you'll have a tougher time with Fire types than with Fighting types, though with a 4x weakness it might not even be worth it. :/ idk
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Hmmmmm okay. Hasty it is. Thanks.

Oh and side-note the title screen music (adaptation from B/W title screen music) is FANTASTIC
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Yes. Yes it is.

The blaring brass theme at the beginning also plays during the Black Kyurem/White Kyurem battle theme :O

Nebbles

I've been playing Platinum again, and wow, Sinnoh music is really underrated... the route themes are so good!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Sinnoh's music is amazing. Listen to the Galactic Boss music (Cyrus's battle theme, not Mars, etc.). Also Dialga/Palkia battle is badass.

Route themes are good too. I really like the music on routes 205, 206, 209, 217 and 225.

Nebbles

:D Agreed, and 228 is amazing as well! I also really loved the Champion theme, wowie. And the credits music! And Giratina's battle theme.

And one of the best, the goddamn Frontier Brain music.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

That one is really catchy (and popular). All of the battle facilities in Platinum have great music. I love the casle music the best, but factory, arcade and hall are also great.

Shadoninja

Sinnoh's music was mostly meh.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

I really liked Sinnoh's music, but it's given a terrible representation within the game. You end up hearing the same annoying themes a bajillion times towards the beginning.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 01, 2012, 07:55:17 PMI really liked Sinnoh's music, but it's given a terrible representation within the game. You end up hearing the same annoying themes a bajillion times towards the beginning.

I didn't like the DiPpaPit games. There were a few good pieces but the rest are just boring.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman