News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

dahans

Quote from: Roz~ on December 07, 2012, 06:29:46 PMI know that. I read that rumor recently, and it was also saying that the new gen games would be released in 2014.

Wow there will be a 6th Gen? btw does anyone know the sales figures of Pokemon BW 2? Were they good? It's just interesting me.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Jompa

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 08, 2012, 12:26:05 AMI agree, but I think this is for a game he's making or something. But there's no sense to add a new type this late.
Light-type would be kinda stupid, considering many pokemon, to date, would be pretty obvious light-types (like Lanturn and Chinchou, or the Litwick family) - If they introduced light-type, they would be kinda obligated to change these pokemon into partially light-types, like they did with Magnemite in gen 2 - and that would be a terrible terrible mess.
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Quote from: dahans on December 08, 2012, 01:54:08 AMWow there will be a 6th Gen? btw does anyone know the sales figures of Pokemon BW 2? Were they good? It's just interesting me.

according to Wikipedia (with a reference page)... As of September 2012, Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 have combined sales of 4.26 million copies worldwide.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

5th did gen immensely well despite the cries of the genwunners, "all these pokemon look lame they aren't like gen one WAHHHH!"

So, yes, a 6th gen is possible.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

I loved the 5th generation. They introduced so many cool looking Pokemon.

Also, I love it how we're already talking about Generation 6. It feels like only yesterday Generation 5 was released...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

5th is one my of favorites, along with gen 3.

And yeah, it's weird... I feel so old... ._.

Waddle Bro

Gen 2 will always own a special place in my heart.

Quote from: Nebbles on December 08, 2012, 07:52:19 AMAnd yeah, it's weird... I feel so old... ._.
Me too. .-.

SlowPokemon

They'd be foolish not to consider the series, it will make so much money.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

How many gens would it go to, though?

Waddle Bro

So far, until Nintendo sells itself to another company.

aka the day when the world ends

Kman96

Quote from: Jompa on December 08, 2012, 03:37:55 AMLight-type would be kinda stupid, considering many pokemon, to date, would be pretty obvious light-types (like Lanturn and Chinchou, or the Litwick family) - If they introduced light-type, they would be kinda obligated to change these pokemon into partially light-types, like they did with Magnemite in gen 2 - and that would be a terrible terrible mess.
You're right...it's almost too late to add in another type. It would confuse almost everyone except new players. I would even be kinda distraught over learning new playing mechanics.

Quote from: Nebbles on December 08, 2012, 07:43:17 AM5th did gen immensely well despite the cries of the genwunners, "all these pokemon look lame they aren't like gen one WAHHHH!"
lol 5th DID gen.
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

...ahah woops. XD I must have still been very tired.

Shadoninja

I wouldn't mind a new type as long as it made sense. I'm more interested in new type combinations like Ground/Fighting
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

I don't want new types.... I rather have new type combos. I want more ghost type combos! And bug!

Ghost/steel? :o Bug/dragon? Bug/ice? We need 'em!!

spitllama

I was really surprised when Kyurem + Reshiram/Zekrom ended up both being Dragon/Ice

Was really looking forward to Ice/Electric and Ice/Fire
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012