News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

FSM-Reapr

I remember reading something from somewhere

-FSM, 2013

BlackDragonSlayer

O_O

I think I've made a terrible mistake.

Last night (at 2:00 AM, mind you), I was creating a page for Betledye - Thoraxun, because I *obviously* had nothing better to do. ::)
I had given them, as part of their movesets, Swords Dance. That's a completely logical decision, seeing as the evolved form has 120 base attack, and many other Pokemon in this stat range have it.
Since it also has 120 base special attack, I decided to give it a Sp. Atk. boosting move. Tail Glow.

I gave it Tail Glow. A base 120 special attacker that does not need to use Baton Pass to pass it out to a stronger Pokemon.
WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!? :'(
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Um. I'm pretty sure you made a fakemon uber. But since it's a fakemon you're overreacting.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 14, 2013, 02:44:46 PMUm. I'm pretty sure you made a fakemon uber. But since it's a fakemon you're overreacting.
I forgot all about Nasty Plot... '_- I suppose it is fine, though still a bit disturbing to think of at least for me... ._.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Happy 3 year anniversary of HG/SS, guys!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

YAAAAYYY!! I love HG/SS!
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

I got that on my birthday because it came out on my birthday~

Wow seems longer than three years.... Oh the nostalgia. I got the Lugia figure that came with it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

I brought this game for my roommate to play. He just started about 3 days ago. There were just exclamations about all the nostalgia and "omg pokemon other than Pikachu follow you I have to catch them all now" and "I'm going to take the stairs instead of the elevator, for my pokewalker!" etc.

He might as well be 8 yrs. old again :D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

EFitTrainr

I had so much fun when this game came out <3
I remember playing on my Pokewalker during standardized testing.
I like food.

FSM-Reapr

Omg Pokewalker was an amazing invention. I hated that they left it out of Gen V.

When I was running, I always took longer breaks to play the rustling grass game.

Kman96

Quote from: shadowkirby on March 15, 2013, 01:07:57 PMI had so much fun when this game came out <3
I remember playing on my Pokewalker during standardized testing.
memories <3

Me and sk weren't as much friends back then as we are now, but we still got along pretty well when it came to Pokemon and such... ::)
Party Hard!
[close]

Sir Dino

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 15, 2013, 01:11:44 PMOmg Pokewalker was an amazing invention. I hated that they left it out of Gen V.
true v.v

Nebbles

The Pokewalker was fantastic because I could walk around school and level up my pokemon...

HG/SS had so many amazing aesthetics added to it - hearing your footsteps on leaves/ground/stone, the sound of rushing water that drowned out the music as you got closer, your pokemon following you...

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 03, 2013, 02:23:02 AMfound something

*cough*

I never believed it but I just want to rub it in :P

EDIT: Whoops, it says "around March 15th". Oh well

Nebbles

Coro Coro didn't give us any XY news anyway...