News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Nebbles

...I kinda hope that's fake.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

I know :/ I liked how they had episodes where they flashbacked to the original seasons but you can't just add another form like that. Not to mention it looks like a mix of someone from Dragonball Z and that cat thing from Madoka Magica

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 03, 2013, 01:27:50 PMI know :/ I liked how they had episodes where they flashbacked to the original seasons but you can't just add another form like that. Not to mention it looks like a mix of someone from Dragonball Z and that cat thing from Madoka Magica
Spoiler
That's why I hoped that it was Mewthree and not merely another form.
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Is that the new Pokemon that was going to be revealed this week?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

Gen 1 elitists will have a fit if there's a new form to the first ultimate pokemon.

Plus it looks dumb.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

First of all, there's this.

DROWZEE PREVO. I KNOW. WHAT.

AND THEN THERE'S THIS, WHICH IS EVEN WORSE:

THEY STOLE MY IDEA. JERKS.
/justkiddingitlooksnothinglikethatwhatsoever

Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Nebbles

oh god that better be fake i don't want any new baby pokemon either! i want original pokemon for gen 6... minus a dunsparce evo...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

It's the cutest thing ever <333333333

No seriously, I'm not joking. I love it. Whether it's fake or not.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

I think it's disgusting. /prepares4hatemail

But more LC Pokemon coming and I'm happy because of that! :D

Jompa

I think it is amazingly cute, but I don't get why they want to bring inn a baby Drowzee, seems stupid.
Birdo for Smash

spitllama

I don't understand the point of making more pre-evos. The only reason they exist is to be evolved. Nobody battles with them.
Submissions Page

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

Quote from: spitllama on April 04, 2013, 08:24:26 AMI don't understand the point of making more pre-evos. The only reason they exist is to be evolved. Nobody battles with them.
To take up space? To make super awesome Pokemon Cute? IDK.

I think it's a bit weird. :/ I don't like how they make baby Pokemon for Pokemon that already evolve at a low level. Like for Electivire and stuff it's cool because you have to trade them and Chansey's happiness, so that stuff makes sense. But relying evolution on something like happiness and then evolving two levels later is just stupid. Like Azurill, it evolves with happiness, but Marill evolves at level 18 and by the time it's happy enough to evolve, it's like level 16 + so Marill only has a short life of only 1 - 2 levels, and it's kinda pointless. :/

But then again, nobody who uses Azumarill really starts off with an Azurill. And I guess they lean more to the "Gotta Catch 'Em All!" part of the series rather than battles.

EDIT: Ninja'd

spitllama

Submissions Page