News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Roz~

WIN A TRIP AND COME MEET ME IN VANCOUVER Y/Y
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Clanker37

Quote from: Roz~ on June 27, 2013, 08:34:26 AMWIN A TRIP AND COME MEET ME IN VANCOUVER Y/Y
YEAH!

But I haven't played Pokemanz competitively in 6 months :/. And I still suck.

Roz~

nuggetbridge.com
Gogogo
I can also try to help you out if you want, before I leave or after I come back from US Nats =P

Clanker37

I got into the quarter finals! :D Then I lost... :/

But it was fun! There's always next year!

Waddle Bro

*sigh*

I wouldn't call it "World Championships" when they prevent young Pokemon talents such as myself from participating. The thing that really hurts my feelings is that I'll never even get a chance to show to the world how good I am.

Roz~

Yeah, it sucks. =/
It's like for Canada, they announced our Nats championship last year, but 3 days later decided to cancel it, and some higher up posted on Pokegym that if you lived in Canada or Mexico you were screwed 'cause they don't feel like organizing events for small playerbase. =/
I think you'll have to do like me and travel abroad to Nats if you ever want to compete... which sucks. Also Japan only have 2 players in each divisions this year @ Worlds, and Korea only has 1 player for each divisions. Wtf. You could always try to grind in the Worlds LCQ as well. I'm probably gonna do that, and if I don't make it in welp at least I'll have a couple of days to visit Vancouver.

Waddle Bro

It shouldn't be so hard to arrange goddamn semifinals and decide who gets to go to Vancouver. Just rent a big hall where everyone fits and the countries could recycle the video projectors, screens and other shiz and the local Nintendo distributor pays the flight tickets. Advertisement would pay back EVERYTHING.
People at the VGC have to let their hands go from their dicks and suggest this.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 30, 2013, 04:38:19 PMPeople at the VGC have to let their hands go from their dicks and suggest this.

xDDD can we just agree this is the best way of saying "we need other tournaments"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 30, 2013, 04:38:19 PMIt shouldn't be so hard to arrange goddamn semifinals and decide who gets to go to Vancouver. Just rent a big hall where everyone fits and the countries could recycle the video projectors, screens and other shiz and the local Nintendo distributor pays the flight tickets. Advertisement would pay back EVERYTHING.
People at the VGC have to let their hands go from their dicks and suggest this.

Oh my god you made my day XD
But I think the thing we need to keep in mind is that apparently (and I say that because of what happened this year at UK Nats) TPCi has a set budget and they need to pay for the venue/prizes/etc without spending more than what they have. They even cut 2 of the 5 European Nats this year, so yeah... I dunno. I guess your best bet would be to try and attend German VGC next year? =/
I know it sucks, but it's TPCi we're talking about... and the organizers are dicks (kind of... the guy in charge of VGC said that no X-2 should be allowed to cut because they suck too much. In a game with luck like Pokémon, where a crit/freeze/para/etc can change the flow of a game entirely? Really? =___= )

Clanker37

Also, the Australian one was poorly done. We were only told on Thursday, which was three days before my Regionals. :/ It was the first ever and it sucked ass. Surely, they could've just put up a poster or two around. And only the top person gets to go to Aus Nats. Really? 1 person from every capital city would mean a tournament of 8 at Aus Nats. It's sooo stupid.

Roz~

It is. What's dumb is they're hosting Regs/Nats in Australia, but not in Canada. Hello? There's less people living in Australia, but you host Nats there even though you refused to host Nats in Canada because there isn't enough people here? TPCi's logic is flawless =___=
And yeah, you guys learning about it not even a week before the events sucks. Hopefully it'll be better next year!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 02, 2013, 12:55:35 PMMINCCINO IS MY FAVORITE POKEMON <333333
I tried using Cinccino on one of my Pokémon Showdown teams once. Needless to say, although it was fun, Jirachi served the role better.

(posting this here so that the AC thread doesn't become too off-topic)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 02, 2013, 01:45:28 PMomg i care so much

This, plus Skill Link Cinccino is very usable
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Dude, Skill Link Cinccino is the best. Skill Link ANYTHING is the best.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel