News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Waddle Bro

omg 4th gen

idk Tyranitar? Or Cresselia, I love that thing.

I won my way through 100 wins with my physically defensive Cresselia, Milotic and Banded Garchomp.

mikey

So in the battle factory they've got this epic win stall Milotic is that the kind you use?
I guess I don't really know how a team comp should work for the battle tower, but so far my Raikou is sweeping everything pretty easily under a Substitute... I only need Gyara to revenge kill if he dies, I'm finding.  So you had a physical tank a special tank and a sweeper?
unmotivated

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

The Pokémon FireRed and Pokémon LeafGreen soundtrack has just been released on iTunes!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 10, 2013, 10:15:04 AMNope.  Mind not blown.

Care to elaborate on that, or...?
Because honestly, I found it pretty cool.

mikey

The only thing I understood of that was "Mr. Fuji" because he gives you the poke flute.
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 14, 2013, 07:09:32 AMThe only thing I understood of that was "Mr. Fuji" because he gives you the poke flute.
have you played the 6th gen games yet
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jompa

First 10 episodes of the XY anime just came out dubbed (like literally less than a minute ago an ATV). I'm not too fond of the anime, but just if anyone cares:)
Birdo for Smash

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Jompa on December 16, 2013, 07:51:32 AMFirst 10 episodes of the XY anime just came out dubbed (like literally less than a minute ago an ATV). I'm not too fond of the anime, but just if anyone cares:)
i saw the first few. it wasn't that bad, but it's no Origins for sure.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Roz~

Can't be as bad as Best Wishes.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jompa

I couldn't finish the first episode even, but it's better than best wishes
Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

I have a PMD question:

Is it called "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky" or "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2:Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky"?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky

Olimar12345

Thanks. Now you all may commence with the pokemon chatting.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!