News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Nebbles

Oh, no! People have different opinions than me! How dare they!

Like dude, Hoenn's my favorite, but I respect your opinion. As long as you don't go around bashing it blindly, why should I care?

I plan to replay gen 5 soon, since I'm almost finished this Platinum run... even if I'm going to waste tons of time in the battle frontier.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 04, 2014, 05:27:28 PMGen 3 >>>>>>>> Gen 5xGen 6

why are you saying this, you literally just said you don't know much about them

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 04, 2014, 06:26:59 PMThe names Black and White were underwhelming for me.
No gemstone no deal.

this is a very interesting rating system... especially seeing as it alienates all but two generations...

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 04, 2014, 02:42:29 PMlolz my level 76 Charizard will sweep your whole team!!1!1!
But Charizard is actually useful in compeditive play now?

Nebbles

Even so, people swear on Charizard as the best Pokemon ever.

Clanker37

Quote from: Nebbles on March 04, 2014, 08:34:12 PMOh, no! People have different opinions than me! How dare they!
This so much.

Gen 3 is the best imo. I guess I might be a bit blinded by nostalgia since it was my first gen.

I guess I'm silly Gen Thweeier

mikey

Quote from: Clanker37 on March 05, 2014, 01:29:33 AMThis so much.

Gen 3 is the best imo. I guess I might be a bit blinded by nostalgia since it was my first gen.

I guess I'm silly Gen Thweeier
:)
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

I absolutely love X and Y for all the improvements they made to competitive battling. Best generation in that sense.

Dude

I personally think 2 and 6 are the best generations.

Well, more 2 than 6 because there was a ton more exploration.

Nebbles

I like gens 3 and 4 a lot because there's an actual post game (in Emerald and Platinum at least) that isn't boring/doesn't suck.

Gen 6 made competitive battling a dream, yeah, but lol what's a post game

braix

I haven't played X or Y yet, but I hope I'm not the only person that misses the old 'lil chibi sprites...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

blueflower999

The moving sprites from Gen 5 were very much needed and the 3D models from Gen 6 are fantastic.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Echo

My fave gens:
Single-player - Gen 5
Competitive Singles - Gen 3 for most balanced, Gen 1 for most broken
Competitive Doubles - Tied between Gen 6 and Gen 5 (miss the weather and gems)

fingerz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 04, 2014, 08:18:12 PMHow is Emerald not the most enjoyable Pokémon game you've ever played?
I agree. There is no other Pokemon game I have received the same amount of satisfaction from. There is NO other Pokemon game that requires you to infiltrate TWO different Team Bases in order to save the world. Seriously, that game was godly. I hope that when they do a remake, it's an Emerald remake, not Ruby/Sapphire. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

EFitTrainr

Leave it to a smogoning-jerk to take all the fun out of battling.
I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fingerz on March 05, 2014, 05:00:56 PMI hope that when they do a remake, it's an Emerald remake, not Ruby/Sapphire. :D
That, I can agree with. The third version is (usually) always the best; or, as with HeartGold and SoulSilver, they could adapt certain elements of Emerald into Ruby/Sapphire.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber