News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 21, 2015, 01:42:02 PMYeah, that could work. They'd better give them good names though. Actually, you know what would crack me up? If they chose names of other Nintendo characters. Imagine seeing Zelda and Link, or Mario and Luigi.
I think everyone wishes that they could animate.

I always thought Grovyle and Celebi from Explorers had a lot in similarity with Link and Zelda to be honest. Heck, Grovyle being a "hero of time" with a green leaf that looks like Link's hat makes me think Spike Chunsoft chose a Grovyle to fit the role for that very reason!

Speaking of characters I wonder what SPMD's characters will be... Hopefully there won't be any forgettable ones like Team Tasty, Officer Magnezone and Team Skull from Explorers, Slowking & Everybody from Wiiware PMD, and Scraggy and Quaqsire from GTI.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Hero of Trains

Wow, I never noticed that. That's actually really cool!

I just want my Charmander back. I would loooove having Charmander. I want to be a Charmander again. Also, is it a problem that I know all of the characters that you mentioned(except for the ones from the wiiware game, I didn't play that one)? :P
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

So many Pokémon fans here
unmotivated

DonValentino

Completely off topic picture I just found, but it's hilarious xD

DonValentino

Pokemon x AC? Simply brilliant.

mikey

Is that supposed to be a honchrow

Looks like a bird with a fedora

Agent B
unmotivated

mikey

Pokémon Emerald!
Badges: 0

Lombre Lv20
Marshtomp Lv22
Kirlia Lv20
Linoone Lv20
Shroomish? Lv6  (I might drop him)
unmotivated

Hero of Trains

No, get a Breloom. Brelooms are the best.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Nebbles

Breloom is fantastic. And totally adorable.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

yeah but I've done that shtick before and he's pretty weak to status effects, I'd subpunch him but others do that so much better

plus it'd take so much work to get him up to level and I'm lazy
unmotivated

JDMEK5

Anyone have a hidden ability (Multiscale) Dratini I could get an egg from?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

DonValentino

Final Update!!

Badges: 8

Team:

♀ Lv. 44
- Vespiquen is a beast with Toxic, Heal Order, Attack Order and Power Gem, and even if it doesn't have good speed, I'm very happy with it!

♂ Lv. 45
- What can I say? You can't go wrong with one 8)

♂ Lv. 46
- Late addition, originally a Shellos, since I didn't have any Surf-capable Pokemon before. My choices were Floatzel or Gastrodon, but I picked Gastrodon because of electric immunity. It replaced Staravia. Nice stats

♀ Lv. 44
- UGH RAPIDASH! It's good, but goddamn it, it doesn't learn any physical Fire type move in Gen IV aside from Flare Blitz at level 58 ASFNKJEFNKEJAKJE!! Replaced Pachirisu because I felt it was too weak (dropped at lvl. 33). Totally gonna transfer it so it can have Flame Wheel at least, geez, now I can only rely on Stomp for flinching and Fire Blast...

♀ Lv. 45
- Another beast of my team, godlike defense and impressive attack.  It's the first time I train an Onix from lvl 10 and keep it on my team all the way to a Steelix. Totally worth it, I'm very proud of this girl!

♀ Lv. 45
- And Mismagius closes the team. Well, not much to say, I always like a Ghost poke in my team 'cause Ghost is my favorite type! I was about to get a Drifblim, but in the end I kept Misdreavus.

Closing words: What a fun journey... Now I like Team Galactic a little more (and Barry a little less, man, what a hyperactive brat, he battles you in the worst and most unexpected moments). I'm not going to bother beating the Elite Four because I'm not really interested in the post-game right now and I'd like to play other games. Now it's just toughening up the team, but I'd rather transfer it and do that in ORAS or XY. So most probably I'll drop Pearl and start Black or Black 2 anew like I did with it.

Mainly because now I have a terrible need to have a Krookodile called... K. Rookodile!
*badum-tss* No? Nobody? Ok, I'll leave now...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: DonValentino on June 04, 2015, 02:00:51 PMMainly because now I have a terrible need to have a Krookodile called... K. Rookodile!
*badum-tss* No? Nobody? Ok, I'll leave now...
*falls to the floor, groaning in pain*
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

But you have to do the post game
unmotivated

DonValentino

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 04, 2015, 03:53:54 PM*falls to the floor, groaning in pain*

*giggle*

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 04, 2015, 05:59:51 PMBut you have to do the post game

Is it necessary to transfer pokes? I can't remember right now... Well if I have to I'll just trade my team from Diamond for the Elite, which is around 70-80 I think.