News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

SuperRiolu

Let's just say, it was a 12kg box by the time I finished wrapping fragile stuff and adding the rest.

I'm on the plane now (they have Wi-Fi on it).We're still 8 hours away from Paris and it is a SLOWFEST in here. I think I may get some sleep, so I can be awake when we land in the morning
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SlowPokemon

What's wrong with a slowfest? ;D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperRiolu

It is so freaking boring. Luckily for me, business class has free champagne and I can just sit back and take a nice long nap now!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Roz~

C'est beau la bourgeoisie hein? Je t'envie. =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperRiolu

Oui! Bien sur! hahaha. J'ai très fatigué et je veux dormir, mais c'est difficile à bord un avion!

N'as pas d'envie! (peut-être un peu)

My french may be a bit wrong because I am pretty tired and I have been speaking English for the past week

Roz~

Haha, c'est normal de faire des fautes quand on est fatigué :P

I wish my family had more money, then maybe we could travel a little. Now I can't spend money at all, I'm working hard to pay for school since my parents can't really help me. But I'll definitely go to Japan one day.

KefkaticFanatic

There is so much Pokemon branded stuff there.  It's pretty schweet actually.  But it's still considering mostly a kids thing, just like it is here.  It's only ok for older people to play the games if they had played them in their childhood and it's PART OF THEIR VERY BEING.

But you will see grown men in business suits playing something on a DS, so maybe they do play it?  From what I heard from other high school age students though, it's still mostly for kids.  And people there are not all obsessed with anime, especially CHILDREN'S anime, like all the fucking weeaboos think.  It's still considered a bad thing over there if you are.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

I actually don't LOVE the anime. Do I like it? Of course, you can't not like it.

But I'm not a huge "fanatic-who-watches-every-episode-religiously".

Not that there is anything wrong with those kinds of people. But I've never been one of them.

As you all know, all I watch religiously are Total Drama and The Middle.

Roz~

Damn, the finals of the Video Game Championship were awesome. Intense battles were intense and epic. Also, I think I'm gonna spoil the 5th gen 'mons... I just need to check the new pokedex. x)

SlowPokemon

I probably will too... SIGH I just can't resist!!!

lol

SuperRiolu

KefkaticFanatic

If you still watch Pokemon anime and you are not in elementary school there is a problem.

You can be a cool kid and watch the first episode for nostalgia blast, but you're a twat if you actually keep up with the show.

me irl
[close]

DrP

The new stuff is just repetitive and meant for those who can't really understand nearly anything

Ash and Friends meet someone
Someone has a problem
Ash tries to fix problem
Team Rocket interjects
Ash's Pikachu sends them "blasting off again"
It ends in a sunset

talk about BORING... not to mention it isn't even funny nor does it have a single word of sophisticated diction in it. I just have to grind my teeth and watch the new ones (in japanese) so I can get that Golden Porygon award (and I know, it is COMPLETELY POINTLESS, but I've already started, why stop when im almost done?) and then I'm off to Black and White (the games) in three weeks, and I won't have to suffer through Ash's incessant annoyance and Dawn's constant annoyance of everything in general

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

ANYWAY