News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

DrP

Technically (using math...look beyond the numbers), SNES!<N64!

I really don't want to get into this war... they were both great. I loved ALttP and SMW, and stuff, but N64 was my first nintendo console, with OoT coming with it. Im not going to state the obvious, so... ΣΟΝΠΕΜΣΙ

SlowPokemon

ANYWAY

Restarted both LeafGreen and Ruby. Going to play Ruby first. :P

Then maybe I'll finish LeafGreen...unless we restart out Platinums before that!!!!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Wait until September to restart your platinum... Roz and I still have to transfer our Pokémon from it to SS and HG

Jub3r7

The only games I had for the original Nintendo was Duck hunt and TMNT.... I hardly ever played either of them... Although watching my brothers play the Legend of Zelda on the 64 was fun, as I was a bit too unskilled to play that game at the time. That's why I'm playing it now!!!  :D
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

if bill was accidentally combined with a pokemon, where does the pokemon go when you fix him?

also
http://kotaku.com/5623268/a-truly-logical-nintendo-ds-charger
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

^Does that link work for anyone else? :P

DrP

Jub3r7

I have two brothers. We kind of... divide out the games. Although I was a bit young for the first 6....

Red (Brother #1) Blue (Brother #2)                                                                                                 GEN I
                                                Yellow (#2)

Gold (#2) Silver (#1)                                                                                                                    GEN II
                                                Crystal (Me, but #2 took over because I didn't play it a lot...)

Ruby (#1) Saphire (#2)                                                                                                                GEN III
                                                Emerald (We never got it!!! It would have been me...)
FireRed (#2) LeafGreen (We never got it!!! It would have been me...)

Diamond (#1) Pearl (ME!!!)                                                                                                            GEN IV
                                                Platinum (#2)
HeartGold (Me, but then I lost it.... :'( :'( :'() SoulSilver (#1)

Black (Will be #2) White (Will be #1)                                                                                               GEN V
                                                Maybe Grey??? (Will be me!!!)
AdjectiveSaphire (IDK) AdjectiveRuby (IDK)

Epic (idk) Epic (idk)                                                                                                                      GEN VI
                                                SuperEpic (idk)
AdjectiveDiamond (idk) AdjectivePearl (idk)

lol....  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

What makes you think they'll remake Diamond, Pearl, Ruby, or Sapphire?

I definitely DON'T think they will remake Diamond or Pearl. MAYBE Ruby or Sapphire. Probably not.

And I hope there's no remake of Black and White.

Roz~

I hope not too. RBY and GSC are classics and they deserved to have remakes; I don't think the same thing applies with gen 3-4.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

They're too new. They're part of this generation, whether you like it or not.

Red, Blue, Gold, and Silver were remade JUST SO they could be part of this generation, too. Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond, and Pearl? no point.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 30, 2010, 02:21:22 PMThey're too new. They're part of this generation, whether you like it or not.

Red, Blue, Gold, and Silver were remade JUST SO they could be part of this generation, too. Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond, and Pearl? no point.

I know that, but the fans' demands for a GS remake did help out too. I expect a RSE remake on 3DS.

SlowPokemon

Actually, that sounds cool! xD

[/contradiction]

I would so get Pokemon Ruby 3DS!

Roz~

Well there were remakes for the GBA, then for the NDS, so remakes for the 3DS... yep, it seems really possible.

SlowPokemon

I actually hope they release a third Pokemon Pinball. I recently started playing my Pokemon Pinball R&S again, and it's really fun, just like I remembered it!

(In case you're interested, I have in my PokeDex 198 out of 201. The only ones I'm missing are Feebas, Milotic, and Skarmory)

Once I get those three, Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire will become the first game I've ever fully (and legally) completed a PokeDex in! :D