News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

blueflower999

Just wanted to ask this to everyone:

Does anyone have any shiny Pokemon? I only have a yellowish Kricketune that I caught in Diamond and Pearl. :/
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 18, 2012, 12:07:00 PMJust wanted to ask this to everyone:

Does anyone have any shiny Pokemon? I only have a yellowish Kricketune that I caught in Diamond and Pearl. :/
I caught a shiny Magikarp in Pokemon Emerald while hunting for Feebas.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

the_last_sheikah

Not counting red gyrados form soul siver/crystal, I've only encountered 2.  The one I caught was a shiny Spinda in Emerald.  The other, in another play through of Emerald(god I love that game), was a shiny Poocheyena, but i found it BEFORE I HAD ANY POKEBALLS!!!!! RAGE!!!!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

I have a good handful of shinies, but to me, my most precious is my Giratina with I soft resetted to get.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

Quote from: Nebbles on May 18, 2012, 02:41:46 PMI have a good handful of shinies, but to me, my most precious is my Giratina with I soft resetted to get.
How many tries did it take?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

I never counted. Probably good I didn't - would've gone nuts.

Funktastic here is pro at RNGing, so she gets a lot of shinies for me. I still need to learn to do it myself, though.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Hmm, on my own I've collected a shiny Tangela in the Great Swamp, a shiny Smeargle outside the Mansion, and a shiny Giratina in the Distortion World. The other shinies (electivire, ninetales, charizard, jirachi, manaphy, arceus, spiritomb, cyndaquil, oddish, totodile, scizor, chimchar, etc.) were traded to me.

And sheikah I had the same deal with Jigglypuff. No pokeballs. Had to just stare at it and sob :'(
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on May 18, 2012, 01:22:51 PMNot counting red gyrados form soul siver/crystal, I've only encountered 2.  The one I caught was a shiny Spinda in Emerald.  The other, in another play through of Emerald(god I love that game), was a shiny Poocheyena, but i found it BEFORE I HAD ANY POKEBALLS!!!!! RAGE!!!!

...interested in trading the spinda? That's my favorite Pokemon.

Also I have a green Teddiursa. I remember my brother found a gold Pidgey in HG before he got PokeBalls XD poor bro.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sir Dino

maybe I should start playing pokemon again....

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on May 18, 2012, 04:37:17 PMI never counted. Probably good I didn't - would've gone nuts.

Funktastic here is pro at RNGing, so she gets a lot of shinies for me. I still need to learn to do it myself, though.

Do it. It's really easy.

Also I have boxes full of shiny 'mons, if you guys want some just tell me.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

blueflower999

Quote from: Roz~ on May 18, 2012, 06:24:39 PMDo it. It's really easy.

Also I have boxes full of shiny 'mons, if you guys want some just tell me.
Did you use the action replay?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

I, ahem, spent my entire life one summer and beyond getting a certain shiny in SoulSilver. It happens to be a shiny Lugia. I swear I could go through that dungeon part with my eyes closed. It took such. a. long. time. I love it though. Everybody accuses me of cheating though.

Did you know that there is about a 1 in 8000 chance of getting a shiny Pokemon? That means that you would (mathematically/theoretically) have to battle a certain Pokemon over 8000 times to get it in shiny. . . I'm so glad I wasn't counting tries.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Sir Dino

Quote from: Zunawe on May 18, 2012, 06:56:21 PMDid you know that there is about a 1 in 8000 chance of getting a shiny Pokemon? That means that you would (mathematically/theoretically) have to battle a certain Pokemon over 8000 times to get it in shiny. . . I'm so glad I wasn't counting tries.
Uh, yeah of course we know that.... but congrats on your shiny

fingerz

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 18, 2012, 12:07:00 PMJust wanted to ask this to everyone:

LeafGreen: Caught 2 shiny Fearows in the same area at different times, caught a shiny Exeggcute in the Safari Zone, accidentally killed a shiny Spearow!!
Emerald: Found a shiny Wurmple when I couldn't get Pokeballs yet... XD
Black: Caught a shiny Deino!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn