General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Nebbles

Well, HM slaves are allowed in solo runs. You'd be a little screwed if you were using a pokemon that can't surf, and you NEED surf, so....

As long as you don't actually use them in battle, it's okay. They can be scapegoats while you heal your actual pokemon.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Aaaaand that's why I'm gonna use Bidoof.
Just look at it:

IT'S FREAKING BOSS

Bubbles

I always thought Bidoof was kinda cute, despite it's derpiness. I also loved how the PMD game made him southern  ;D I my slo run right now, my Bidoof's name is "Golly Gee!"

Nebbles

I love PMD Bidoof so much omg

His special episode gave me all the feels

blueflower999

Lol, me too. Him and Sunflora totally made the game for me.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

I love how his wish was to have someone to look up to him, or for him to mentor, something like that. But when it turned out to be you, you completely ignored him and saved the world instead

Bespinben

I have a theory. I believe Bidoof's Wish is how you became a Pokemon. Sure Darkrai attacked you mid-time travel, but that should've only wiped your memory, at worst (like Palkia did to Darkrai in the post-game). As such, I believe, along with Darkrai wiping your memory, Jirachi turned you into a Pokemon so that Bidoof could have a pal/mentor, since by no means could a human possibly be that, with the communication barrier and all.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bubbles

But darkrai wouldn't have wanted grovyle and you to stay together, and grovyle had no way of knowing who you were if you were a Pokemon. I think Bidoofs wish just either made you meet your partner or help you join the guild. Otherwise it makes Bidoof look like the bad guy

FSM-Reapr

My theory is that Bidoof's wish made Primal Dialga. That's why the human had to come to the past to save the world.

Nebbles

Well, Bidoof wished for a partner... and we know Darkrai messed up you and Grovyle's travel to the past, to prevent the world being saved. And at the present, time is already out of whack, so Primal Dialga is already there and getting worse. So Jirachi probably had something to do with the hero transforming into a pokemon, because there's a chance it knew about the world and what was going to happen.

So... probably, at the time when you were traveling and Darkrai got in the way, Jirachi probably saved your life by turning you into a pokemon. Because how would they react at a human? My guess is in the future, you were the only human left to survive the world's paralysis... because somehow, you were working with a Grovyle. So where are the other humans?

Man... I need an answer for that...

FSM-Reapr

Jirachi made Dialga to Primal Dialga and let things go by themselves.

Nebbles

I don't think Jirachi would make an "Apocalypse Now" scenario to give Bidoof some friends...

FSM-Reapr

Yes, but Jirachi knew all along what's gonna happen.

Nebbles

Is that canon? It's been a while since I've played it...

But if that's the case, Jirachi just probably had the human-to-pokemon part. If time was going out of whack, primal Dialga already would have been formed. I think the time issue was way before Bidoof's wish - just no one knew about it yet.