News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Nebbles

oh god sturdy

bad memories of my first time playing black

SO MANY BOLDORE
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 30, 2012, 02:42:53 PMI should really look at more than one website then :P Serebii says its a 1 in 21,178.6 chance, but that does seem kinda ridiculous.

And you cant breed until the game is over?
Serebii's the worst pokemon website there is.

And I could, but if I did I wouldn't play the game at all so I wanted to finish it first.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

They're great for updates or new news stories (ex/ events, new releases, etc.) but I don't ever use them for actual gameplay.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

@bds its the truth, it's definitely the worst for information.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Does anyone know why Gamefreak stopped having Pokemon follow your character during overworld gameplay? I thought it was really popular in HG/SS but we never saw it again.
Submissions Page

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 30, 2012, 06:13:15 PM@bds its the truth, it's definitely the worst for information.

Exactly. Bulbapedia >>>>>>>>>> Serebii.

Quote from: spitllama on October 30, 2012, 06:20:18 PMDoes anyone know why Gamefreak stopped having Pokemon follow your character during overworld gameplay? I thought it was really popular in HG/SS but we never saw it again.

I don't know either. I loved the feature, it was cool to see you Pokémon follow you, and it was nice that the sprite could be shiny as well.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: MoboMoga on October 29, 2012, 06:46:03 PMDOUBLE POST And what is this Pokerus thingy, I don't remember the feature when playing Platinum.
Shoulda taught your pokemanz safe sex.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 29, 2012, 05:28:03 AMShado--Wasn't the final act with White Kyurem awesome?!?!?!?
Yeah it was awesome.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 30, 2012, 05:34:24 PMWhen youre training in a cave and half the Pokemon have the "Sturdy" ability  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That's why you don't train in caves unless you fight pokemon from dust clouds.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 30, 2012, 06:44:27 PMThat's why you don't train in caves unless you fight pokemon from dust clouds.
Giant Chasm, and nearly every Victory Road would like to debate that...

But then again, Sturdy's new function was only introduced in Generation 5, so only only Giant Chasm really counts...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Who's available for some Pokemon Showdown 8 PM EST? I made a team that has lots of Pokemon I like.

Bubbles

Is it in Diamond? I would but Im in the midddle on an unfinished solo run on that game and I dont think Im ready to restart it or break the run.

EDIT: Wait, nvm. Trick-or-treating 8)

FSM-Reapr

No, it's this website/program you use to battle. You can make any kind of Pokemon team, meaning you don't have to train your Pokemon. And too bad :(

spitllama

Finished my Squirtle solo run in Blue version!!
Submissions Page

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 31, 2012, 09:42:13 AMNo, it's this website/program you use to battle. You can make any kind of Pokemon team, meaning you don't have to train your Pokemon. And too bad :(
Really? Whats the website? I thought I was going tonight but theres been so many reschedulings i dont even know anymore

Quote from: spitllama on October 31, 2012, 10:01:58 AMFinished my Squirtle solo run in Blue version!!
I wish I had Blue  :(