News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

BlackDragonSlayer

If I'm going to fight Benga, would it be better to replace Water Pulse with Ice Beam or Blizzard (to take care of his Dragon-types)?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Ice Beam. Don't risk the accuracy, and you have more PP.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on January 05, 2013, 06:46:24 PMIce Beam. Don't risk the accuracy, and you have more PP.
Thanks! :D (now to find the TM and level up a bit more)

EDIT: Benga Battle!

Super Fang against Latias; not too long after, Marat fainted. Wave finished it up with Ice Beam after being hit by Thunderbolt.
Wave KO'd Dragonite with a single Ice Beam.
Wave used Razor Shell; it would've taken out Volcarona in one hit, but it had a Focus Sash. Wave was fainted by Bug Buzz. Roy (the last member of my "big three") finished the job with ExtremeSpeed; Roy was burned by Flame Body. :P

Time to get Dratini!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 27, 2012, 02:23:48 PMPWT is crazy amounts of fun. But the Sinnoh leaders tournament is very hard.
Just wait until you get to the World Leaders or Champions tournaments.

Which team will win:

A team filled with Pokemon with double weaknesses Vs. A team filled with Pokemon with double resistances.

Also another scenario:

Team of 2 three-stage evolution Pokemon families (Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur) leveled accordingly.

Team of 3 two-stage evolution Pokemon families (Ekans, Arbok, Rattata, Raticate, Venonat, Venomoth) leveled accordingly.

Team of 6 no evolution Pokemon (Kangaskhan, Miltank, Emolga, Rotom, Carnivine, Relicanth).

Basic = Lv100
Stage 1 = Lv80
Stage 2 = Lv60

Or whatever makes stats even. No evolutioners may need to be bumped down to Lv80.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 05, 2013, 11:23:14 PMJust wait until you get to the World Leaders or Champions tournaments.
I slammed through the Mix (or-whatever-it's-called) tournament... but I must have forgotten to save the game. X_X

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Cobraroll

Quote from: serebii.net/index2.shtmlIn The Games Department

Pokémon Direct

We have received the details of the timeframe for tomorrow's announcement. This announcement is to come via a special Nintendo Direct called "Pokémon Direct" and will be a worldwide viewing at 11am GMT, 8pm in Japan and 6am EST. This Nintendo Direct will be 10 minutes long and simulcast worldwide. We'll provide the news as and when it comes so check the site

It would have to be one heck of an event Pokémon to justify a PR circus like this. They schedule it so that most of the world can follow it. If they announce anything less than a main series game, it would be a PR disaster and damage their reputation badly for a long time to come.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nebbles

I'm really excited now. A Nintendo Direct is pretty big, too... what ARE they planning...

spitllama

PokemonXDigimon

Oh no
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

har har. But I'm not sure what to make of this. There's so many possibilities...

spitllama

It's probably a Gen 3 remake. Not sure if anyone already said that.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

People have been, and that's the general consensus. I'm throwing my two cents in that too, because this announcement seems pretty big and a remake of Hoenn seems to fit that...

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 05, 2013, 03:13:11 PMIt's the Ruby and Sapphire remakes. It must be. Anyone who disagrees, see that thing up there?

It's called the Logout button.
Also:
Quote from: SocialFox on January 05, 2013, 03:41:27 PMI think that it will be a Emerald Remake, rather than a Ruby/Sapphire Remake, based on cobraroll's theory that there are 5 games in each Generation.
I stand by Ruby and Sapphire remakes. I don't want to judge Nintendo, but two games make more money than one. We shouldn't forget that the remakes always come in pairs(I'm not sure if you can say that Crystal, Emerald and Platinum were remakes...).
also you disagreed with me gtfo

Nebbles

True, but Emerald would be nice since it had the battle frontier.

If you haven't guessed, I'd really like a 5th gen battle frontier.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on January 07, 2013, 07:05:45 AMTrue, but Emerald would be nice since it had the battle frontier.

If you haven't guessed, I'd really like a 5th gen battle frontier.

It's totally obvious they're going to have the battle frontier web if its ruby and sapphire--HGSS were more like Crystal than anything else
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 07, 2013, 07:41:42 AMIt's totally obvious they're going to have the battle frontier web if its ruby and sapphire--HGSS were more like Crystal than anything else
Yeah; that's what I said by taking qualities of the "third version."

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber