News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Kman96

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 11, 2013, 10:32:03 PMSolution: Make a book about each region, and the Pokemon in it.

If they release a new game, make a new book! :P
That's called a strategy guide, my friend.

I'm talking about one that encompasses the whole SERIES!
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

1. Print all da pages in bulbapedia
2. Make a book out of them
3. ???
4. Profit

Nebbles

Oh come on... A book on the history of pokemon would be awesome if pulled off well.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

JDMEK5

Quote from: Nebbles on March 12, 2013, 02:42:05 PMOh come on... A book on the history of pokemon would be awesome if pulled off well.
Hyrule Historia of Pokémon.

Speaking of guides...

I was making a pokédex on Wordpad a long time ago that had it all.
A complete listing of all possible moves, all possible stats, all possible abilities, types, forms, sprites, general information, japanese name, evolution chain, species, height (metric and imperial), weight (metric and imperial), pokédex number for all regions, catch rate, steps to hatch, base happiness, exp at level 100, egg group(s), gender ratio, effort values for K.O., everything.
An average of 12.5 pages per entry.
I completed the first 5 entries. (Bulbasaur to Charmeleon)
A total file size of 45.3MB.
Here it is if you want to see it.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

Fun Fact:
Joey's Rattata is actually top percentage. It's IV's, EV's and stats are far higher than normal Rattata.

FSM-Reapr

Is it nerdy if I knew that already?

._.

Nebbles

I knew that already too.

Kman96

I caught N's Boldore in Black 2 tonight!

Also, the other night I caught Volcarona, and last week I found myself a nice Therian forme Tornadus! I think he'll be my main flying type for this version.

Yay, Pokémon! :D
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

N's Pokemon are like God's gift to breeding, because they have 30 IVs in each stat.

spitllama

Quote from: Kman96 on March 12, 2013, 11:01:11 PMlast week I found myself a nice Therian forme Tornadus!

Is there a way to get that without the Dream Radar?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Waddle Bro

Quote from: spitllama on March 13, 2013, 01:20:10 PMIs there a way to get that without the Dream Radar?
You can't capture Therian Formes from anywhere but Dream Radar.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Waddle Bro

But you can trade a Therian Forme Landorus and go get the Reveal Glass and use it to transform your regular Kamis to their respective Therian Forme.

Cobraroll

Quote from: Yugi on March 12, 2013, 05:23:46 PMFun Fact:
Joey's Rattata is actually top percentage. It's IV's, EV's and stats are far higher than normal Rattata.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 12, 2013, 05:25:07 PMIs it nerdy if I knew that already?

._.

FALSE. It was disproved as a rumour.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Talk:Joey

Unfortunately, there is nothing special about Joey's Rattata as far as the datas are concerned.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nebbles

Aw. Darn.

It's top percentage in his heart...