News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

K-NiGhT

omfg does it mega evolve and get wings too
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

QuoteIt appears from deep in the mountains to warn people about upcoming disasters it has sensed with its horn.

run

K-NiGhT

So I'm planning on making an OU team in X/Y.

Assuming the tiers don't change a whole lot with the new generation, does anyone have any pointers?

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 11, 2013, 04:19:44 PMSo I'm planning on making an OU team in X/Y.

Assuming the tiers don't change a whole lot with the new generation, does anyone have any pointers?
Spoiler
Aegislash.

Goodra. :P

Choose your Mega Evolution wisely, assuming there are some in OU... but really, there's a lot that hasn't been revealed yet, so aside from general assumptions, I can't really give you anything.
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 11, 2013, 04:19:44 PMSo I'm planning on making an OU team in X/Y.

Volcarona can be incredibly effective on a sun team, as I have recently found out. Fiery Dance/Quiver Dance/Roost/Bug Buzz.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

So as of this very moment I have:

•Hawlucha
•Jolteon
•Ralts
•Honedge
•Axew

Not sure what to do as far as my last spot.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

K-N, I don't even know would you even find legit opponents, but if you want, when Smogon is done with updating the new Pokemon, I could possibly help you build a truly awsm team.

When it comes to Pokemon, you should come straight to the best~

Roz~

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 16, 2013, 11:32:23 AMK-N, I don't even know would you even find legit opponents, but if you want, when Smogon is done with updating the new Pokemon, I could possibly help you build a truly awsm team.

HELLO :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Waddle Bro

Roz, you want help in OU?

mikey

Everyone knows BL is where it's at.
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 16, 2013, 11:32:23 AMK-N, I don't even know would you even find legit opponents, but if you want, when Smogon is done with updating the new Pokemon, I could possibly help you build a truly awsm team.

turns out a lot of people at my school actually got the game. Also I want to have a chance when I fight you and Roz.

That being said, any help i could get from you or roz would be awesome. I'm still trying to figure out natures >.<

Waddle Bro

Pro tip: When you use a Special Attacker with a good IV spread, make sure it has 0 IVs in Attack. That way your Pokemon won't hit itself as hard when confused, or when Foul Play is used against you.

Roz~

FUCKING SWAGGER Dx
And well tbh I haven't played singles in over a year (because doubles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> singles) so you should ask Waddle for advice.
Maybe I'll get back into singles, now that the meta won't be full of rain/sand teams.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.