News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

FierceDeity

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 04, 2014, 02:29:22 PMI'm sorry, but I greatly lack respect for people that try to talk about Pokemon but don't know Pokemon.  :P

omg guys i got a shiny gyarados, so rare

Dude

blueflower999

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 04, 2014, 02:39:37 PMomg guys i got a shiny gyarados, so rare
lolz my level 76 Charizard will sweep your whole team!!1!1!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Lol its funny all I know is Gen.3, Gen.4(favorite omg), and Gen.5.
Any other games, I've not had the chance to play.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on March 04, 2014, 04:00:41 PMLol its funny all I know is Gen.3, Gen.4(favorite omg), and Gen.5.
Any other games, I've not had the chance to play.
Gen 3 > Gen 4+2
Gen 3 > Gen 1
Gen 3 >>>>>>>> Gen 5xGen 6
unmotivated

Nebbles

My personal favorites are 3, 4, and 5.

Kalos was massively underwhelming for me. I expected more.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on March 04, 2014, 05:28:24 PMMy personal favorites are 3, 4, and 5.

Kalos was massively underwhelming for me. I expected more.
The names Black and White were underwhelming for me.
No gemstone no deal.
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

2 > 5 > 4 > 6 > 1 > 3

I guess this is how I'd rank the games. I'm not too sure about the last three rankings, though.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 04, 2014, 06:54:48 PM2 > 5 > 4 > 6 > 1 > 3

I guess this is how I'd rank the games. I'm not too sure about the last three rankings, though.
You've been blacklisted.
unmotivated

blueflower999

All Gens are fantastic.

But my favorite is 5.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 04, 2014, 07:03:58 PMYou've been blacklisted.
I dunno... I mean, I enjoyed Gen 3 (and have the most hours played on Emerald), but whenever I look back on it, it (along with Gen 1) seem to have aged the worst somehow.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 04, 2014, 07:28:49 PMI dunno... I mean, I enjoyed Gen 3 (and have the most hours played on Emerald), but whenever I look back on it, it (along with Gen 1) seem to have aged the worst somehow.
How is Emerald not the most enjoyable Pokémon game you've ever played?
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 04, 2014, 08:18:12 PMHow is Emerald not the most enjoyable Pokémon game you've ever played?
Other generations I've played have kind of overshadowed it in terms of enjoyability.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber