News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Kman96

Quote from: Nebbles on March 11, 2014, 06:46:15 PMthat was the joke
I know xD

Part of me wondered if you realized that, but I put the captain obvious thing just in case.

@BDS the tears would be NEVER ENDING
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 11, 2014, 04:01:29 PMOh and top five reasons for gen III remakes

1. orchestrated hoenn music
2. Orchestrated Hoenn music
3. Orchestrated Hoenn music
4. OrchesTRATED HOENN MUSIC
5. ORCHESTRATED HOENN MUSIC SERIOUSLY GUYS CAN YOU IMAGINE
THE TRUMPETS MY ASS IS READY LOCK AND LOAD

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 11, 2014, 04:01:29 PMOh and top five reasons for gen III remakes

1. orchestrated hoenn music
2. Orchestrated Hoenn music
3. Orchestrated Hoenn music
4. OrchesTRATED HOENN MUSIC
5. ORCHESTRATED HOENN MUSIC SERIOUSLY GUYS CAN YOU IMAGINE
dem trumpets doe

EDIT:
Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 12, 2014, 01:19:06 PMTHE TRUMPETS MY ASS IS READY LOCK AND LOAD
Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 12, 2014, 01:19:06 PMTHE TRUMPETS MY ASS IS READY LOCK AND LOAD
oh that too i guess i missed that xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

wow how funny and original making fun of trumpets while talking about hoenn music
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

I wasn't making fun of anything.

hjm978

I like Gen 3... but my fav. game is black 2. Just because of the PWT

Roz~

Anyone has a female telepathy Gardevoir I can borrow? My trial for Pokebank is over and my fairy safaris suck
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Waddle Bro

Buy the PB, worth every cent.

Roz~

Yeah I was planning on doing that, but I don't have enough stuff to transfer. I'm gonna have to mass download stuff from Pokebank to make it worth it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

JDMEK5

Oh and just for random future reference: if you're in a double battle with two Mewtwos on your side at once, each Mega-evolved into an X and Y form, it's known as the "Dynamic Mewuo". My friend and I developed the term when we were teaming a double battle against my brothers; I had X and he had Y so it worked out perfectly. And yes, I'm fully aware that this is only possible in a 2V2 link double battle.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Waddle Bro

IT'S TIME FOR THE VGC 2014 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mikey

Is flareon any good?  I got one in the battle factory and physical sweeper flareon seemed to wreck face with shadow ball.  It also had overheat for those pesky high defense steel types or something idk
Although I did end up getting swept by a gardevoir... switched in to whiscash when I should have switched to exeggutor.
unmotivated

blueflower999

Flareon used to be absolute garbage competitively speaking because it never got Flare Blitz and therefore couldn't take advantage of its high physical attack with any STAB moves. But now that it gets Flare Blitz, a Guts Flareon holding a Toxic Orb or something could be viable I suppose.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

Darmanitan is a way better counterpart to Flareon