News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Waddle Bro

ROZ PROGRESS UPDATE ON VGC

ARE YOU WINNING GURL CUZ YOU BETTER BE

mikey

MANECTRIC'S
ATTACK
MISSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

idc if I'm overreacting that makes me so mad
unmotivated

Yugi

Chain Fishing Question:
Do I have to find the same pokemon multiple times in a row for the chain to count, or can I just get any pokemon and it'll count?

Nebbles

For chain fishing, just don't break the chain and you'll be good. Do you have a Pokemon with Suction Cups in the front of your team to make sure the chain doesn't break?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

JDMEK5

Quote from: Yugi on August 18, 2014, 11:02:40 PMChain Fishing Question:
Do I have to find the same pokemon multiple times in a row for the chain to count, or can I just get any pokemon and it'll count?
A different pokemon indicates a broken chain. If you encounter something new, you've already lost. Try again.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Nebbles

No, not for chain fishing. For Poke Radar chaining a new Pokemon means the chain has been broken.

JDMEK5

Oh right. Yeah, haven't done any chain-anything myself since 4th gen.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

BlackDragonSlayer

Through the power of chain fishing, I have caught... shiny Magikarp...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: Nebbles on August 19, 2014, 01:06:48 AMDo you have a Pokemon with Suction Cups in the front of your team to make sure the chain doesn't break?
I didn't but I literally got 17 Luvdiscs in a row before I got bored.

Nebbles

Ah, just as a reminder, Suction Cups is still important to chain fishing.

Roz~

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 17, 2014, 09:22:50 AMROZ PROGRESS UPDATE ON VGC

ARE YOU WINNING GURL CUZ YOU BETTER BE

I ended up deliberately losing to my good friend in Round 4 of LCQ. It was almost 7 pm, and I had bought a ticket to the Symphonic Evolutions concert which started at 8... and I didn't want to miss it :(
My friend ended up not qualifiying and missing the Symphony >__<
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Waddle Bro

I am disappoint. :(

I'm sure Se Jun Park would have that Pachirisu deep up his ass right now if you wouldn't have given up!

Roz~

Sejun is definitely the best Pokemon player in the world right now. Not only does he play every format, he's always first on every ladder on the GBU. This guy is amazing! Also when I saw him Sunday morning he was playtesting with 6 3DS's rofl
But yeah I can always kick his butt next year! :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DonValentino

Well isn't it great? Turns out that Pokkén Fighters, now Pokkén Tournament, is for arcade only. Freaking great. Here's hoping for a Wii U version eventually, but I won't hold my breath though

Echo

Quote from: DonValentino on August 26, 2014, 06:17:20 AMWell isn't it great? Turns out that Pokkén Fighters, now Pokkén Tournament, is for arcade only. Freaking great. Here's hoping for a Wii U version eventually, but I won't hold my breath though

Pretty much every fighting game in Japan starts out that way, then gets ported to consoles with more features and gets set for international release. I wouldn't worry about a Wii U port eventually.