News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Dude

Speaking of r34, I need that assistant professor guy.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 10, 2016, 10:37:39 AMPokemon sure has come a long way from the top down perspective that we all know and love
sun lion looks pretty cool and I can't tell what the moon thing is
I'm pretty sure it's a dragon bat.
And I wasn't talking about competitively; you see, I like to focus on uniqueness; I don't battle as much as most people.

But anyhoo, I really need tickets to this:
Spoiler
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 11, 2016, 04:42:51 AMI'm pretty sure it's a dragon bat.
Personally, I'm hoping it's a Dark/Fairy type with Levitate (gotta get those immunities in!).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Woah. Dark/Fairy. Now there's an idea. I've also heard thoughts on it being an Ice-type, to both contrast against Solgaleo probably being Fire-type and sort of represent the Moon. But since I just remembered that Moonblast is the most powerful Fairy-type move right now (excluding Light of Ruin), I don't think Fairy is out of the question.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Is there even a fairy legendary?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on May 11, 2016, 10:31:37 AM...Xerneas...
I haven't played X or Y yet. I still don't know a lot of the gen 6 pokemon...

BrainyLucario

Ughh.. I wasted so much time learning every single pokemon's types and now I have to re-learn them all. This is just great...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on May 11, 2016, 10:23:19 AM(excluding Light of Ruin)
I wonder when that event is going to show up...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 11, 2016, 10:39:00 AMUghh.. I wasted so much time learning every single pokemon's types and now I have to re-learn them all. This is just great...

I mean, this isn't news lol.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 11, 2016, 11:08:27 AMI mean, this isn't news lol.
I know. I just haven't bothered to relearn them. so when I think of Fairy-type, Azumarill doesn't come to mind. I keep thinking of Azumarill as just Water-type.

SlowPokemon

I figured Dark or Fairy because as Dudeman hinted at, all moon-based moves were made Fairy-type in XY, including Moonlight whose typing is irrelevant, as well as Clefairy's line which is said to come from the moon.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

crap now I might have to get sun cause the legendary in moon sucks
but I'm contractually obligated to get moon
what do
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.