News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

kondats

The best evil team in my opinion is Team Galactic, which is also my favourite! They almost managed to destroy the whole universe! They had everything planned in detail and they knew how to deal with an unexpected situation, especially if you've watched the anime episodes. Plus, they have awesome music and hairstyles :3

mikey

erm... I don't know if I'd consider a bowl cut "awesome"
unmotivated

Nebbles

I mean, "awesome" in the ways of they look like giant nerds I'd shove into a locker.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

cashwarrior1

Team Galactic was annoying, just like any evil team should be. I wanted to stop them from doing their plans so I could stop fighting them. There was too many of them! Especially their admins. (At least there weren't an unnecessary amount of admins like Team Flare.)

mikey

idk admins should be proportionate to the size of the group, perhaps team flare was just a lot bigger than galactic
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

I guess Galactic felt bigger then. Team Flare's admins felt like there was too many (pretty much all of them were at the end, about 10).

Dudeman

...weren't there only four admins to Team Flare? Or are the unique characters I'm thinking of (three gals and a guy) not admins?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

cashwarrior1

Those four characters were admins. I guess they were higher admins, because there were other members called Admins even though they didn't have a distinct look.

KefkaticFanatic

Honestly whether or not I had exp share I still ohko every single trainer, gym leader, e4 without any grinding in xy. Those games were pathetically easy if you could at minimum follow type advantage.

ooOOOoops old topic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 04, 2016, 11:47:11 AMHonestly whether or not I had exp share I still ohko every single trainer, gym leader, e4 without any grinding in xy. Those games were pathetically easy if you could at minimum follow type advantage.

ooOOOoops old topic

If you literally didn't use he Exp. Share at all, you can't OHKO much of anything after the difficulty spikes. Even keeping it on for a few Trainers makes a difference.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

3DZW-WWWW-WW4A-5A8Q

I fucking hate Pokémon

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

It's a battle video code.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Altissimo

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on June 19, 2016, 03:38:02 AMIt's a battle video code.

of a HORRIBLE BATTLE at battle 194 when i was trying to get 200 godddddddd

mikey

unmotivated