News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Latios212

DIAMOND AND PEARL ARE TEN YEARS OLD
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nitro Indigo

My relationship with Diamond and Pearl is weird. I found Diamond really dull when I was little, yet I still feel nostalgia for it, and I've grown to like it more. It's not a guilty pleasure... is there a term for things that are flawed, but you like unironically?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Actually, guilty pleasure describes that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

I remember I was stuck where Dawn said to tell my mom that I was gonna go on a bIG ADVENCHER. I didn't know why I wasn't able to go past her, I used to just skip all the text because I had a Korean version and reading is slow.

Then I got the U.S. version a couple years later and I was like oh that's so fucking simple
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: Latios212 on September 28, 2016, 06:40:57 AMDIAMOND AND PEARL ARE TEN YEARS OLD
that's impossible, because I remember pre-ordering mine
unmotivated

JDMEK5

^You're just an old coot. Then again so am I even though my first Pokémon adventure was Platinum shortly after it came out.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 28, 2016, 11:58:33 AMthat's impossible, because I remember pre-ordering mine

Me too! But it's not entirely accurate for us, because the games didn't come out in the US until April 22, 2007.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

cashwarrior1

Diamond was my second pokemon game and I remember when we got our DS lites for Christmas, my brother said that the beginning was "too hard" for us to play and so he got to play diamond first. Shortly after he stopped playing and declared "pokemon is dumb".

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 28, 2016, 12:04:37 PMmy first Pokémon adventure was Platinum shortly after it came out.
^^^that's me, but I got it 2ish years after it came out.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

I got my first two pokemon games at the same time (Pokemon Pearl and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time) I completed Pearl but lost time right when I got to the Temporal Spire. I completed it much later on an emulator, but still there were years before I finally had beaten that game.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Oronoco

Wow, sorry. What a horrible time to lose a game. I would lose them all the time, but never in the middle of my first play-through.

I had never touched a video game until I picked up Sapphire in fourth grade. And, of course, my life was changed forever.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Trainer Ave

It was even worse though. Fortunately no one spoiled the ending for me but God that was hard to watch.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

WaluigiTime64

This makes me sad.
For the record, I have never searched anything about Pokemon Go.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Latios212

Not as bad as this gem I found a while back.

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle