News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

DrP

Yep... but if you only train Chikorita, you're gonna get one strong grass type pretty quick! I may try that out and have a single Pokémon if and when I restart Platinum or SoulSilver

SlowPokemon

It makes the game much easier, but also far harder. For example, your Pokemon is ridiculously high-leveled normally... but in the Battle Frontier, it's just level 50 like everyone else and you have no backup. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

A friend of mine used to train only his starter... but doesn't that make the game boring? You've no diversity in your team, stuck with one type... I know I wouldn't like it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Yeah, the only good thing about it is that it takes away the boring training sessions when you catch a weak Pokemon you plan on training... of course, that is solved easily enough using the day care.

DrP

true... but you won't get EVs from the daycare

Roz~

Yeah, but throughout the game you get random EVs anyway. So I think it's better to try and EV train them the way you want when you capture them. I don't do that though since my 'mons either have crappy IVs or I don't have the berries to remove the non desired IVs.

DrP

I has lots... I transported them in from Diamond and boom! I went crazy with the berry pots

SlowPokemon

Umm. I'm not going to make any kind of perverted joke about that. But I probably could.

Oni-Link

Who else thinks berry pots are better than actually planting berries?

DrP

I do!

I hated going to the plots of land to water them... with these, I can just watch them whenever!

Roz~

Now I have a lot too, because of my action replay. Really useful when you train your freshly bred Pokemon. :P
And I always forget where I plant my berries, so in the end I never get any. So berry pots ftw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 30, 2010, 10:47:13 AMI do!

I hated going to the plots of land to water them... with these, I can just watch them whenever!

So irritating. And the Berry Master's Poketch App doesn't help. T.T

Oni-Link

Quote from: Roz~ on July 30, 2010, 10:47:25 AMNow I have a lot too, because of my action replay. Really useful when you train your freshly bred Pokemon. :P
:|

Roz~

I don't hack, I just use it for those kind of things, i.e getting items for breeding. You'd be surprised by how many people do that.

SlowPokemon

That is hacking... you can't contradict yourself like that. And no, I wouldn't be surprised.  :-\