News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

DrP

well, sounds like a lot of fun... but there is no way ill jog with my DS blasting tunes.

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 04, 2010, 10:32:18 AMwell, sounds like a lot of fun... but there is no way ill jog with my DS blasting tunes.
Not like I'M going to do that, either.

DrP

good boy! haha. i have to listen to songs with a great bass line (like Kashmir by Led Zeppelin) while im jogging

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 04, 2010, 10:54:25 AMgood boy! haha. i have to listen to songs with a great bass line (like Kashmir by Led Zeppelin) while im jogging
Like Slow, I don't usually listen to stuff with vocals.

DrP

youre really missing out on a lot of good stuff. you really dont want to see my top played songs are... you actually may call me a sellout

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 04, 2010, 10:57:05 AMyoure really missing out on a lot of good stuff. you really dont want to see my top played songs are... you actually may call me a sellout
I listen to ones with vocals, too. But I prefer ones without.

DrP

ok, name some songs you like to listen to with vocals

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 04, 2010, 10:24:02 AM... such a sellout to yourself, haha!

Anyway, I ask you this - (I've been breeding for my HG)

When you breed a female Jynx with the moves Psychic, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, and Lovely Kiss with a male Toxicroak with the moves Nasty Plot, Poison Jab, Sucker Punch, and Revenge, what should the offspring Smoochum know?

From my knowledge, the Smoochum would know Psychic, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, and Nasty Plot. But, perhaps because I traded it from Platinum, it knows only the move Pound.

Any theories?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 04, 2010, 11:35:09 AMAnyway, I ask you this - (I've been breeding for my HG)

When you breed a female Jynx with the moves Psychic, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, and Lovely Kiss with a male Toxicroak with the moves Nasty Plot, Poison Jab, Sucker Punch, and Revenge, what should the offspring Smoochum know?

From my knowledge, the Smoochum would know Psychic, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, and Nasty Plot. But, perhaps because I traded it from Platinum, it knows only the move Pound.

Any theories?
Don't ask me, I only breed from FAQ's. Like, I bred a Lucario with a Luxray so it could learn Crunch. Since, Lucario only learns bite, which is basically Crunch but weaker, I changed it.

SlowPokemon

I can always trade over the TMs for Psychic and Ice Beam later, really. :P

When it evolves, I'll teach it Energy Ball most likely.

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 04, 2010, 11:42:12 AMI can always trade over the TMs for Psychic and Ice Beam later, really. :P

When it evolves, I'll teach it Energy Ball most likely.
Good choice, energy ball, Psychic, and Ice Beam are very good moves.

SlowPokemon

I was gonna breed the Smoochum with Energy Ball in the first place, but only Jynx can learn it, not Smoochum. :P

Yeah, I'll just trade those two TMs. :)

DrP

talk to roz about the breeding thing. but that would be one powerful jynx if it knew Psychic, Ice Beam, Energy Ball and possibly Toxic or Sweet Kiss for a fourth

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 04, 2010, 11:35:09 AMAnyway, I ask you this - (I've been breeding for my HG)

Any theories?

Try breeding one with a Hypno instead. I did, and it works.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Nah, I just traded the TMs over. So my Smoochum knows Pound, Lick, Ice Beam and Psychic. Hope you don't think I'm cheap, but I also traded over the Energy Ball TM (Smoochum can't learn until evolving).

The last spot will either be filled with Calm Mind (top choice at the moment), Sweet Kiss (less likely), or Lovely Kiss, which I can now only get through the Move Tutor. :P

And I'm not sure about Slowpoke anymore... may not train it.