News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

SuperFireKirby

Not me. Seeing as I realized the show was progressively getting worse and worse from its once awesome state of being, and then stopped watching it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

Everyone's voted Tsutaja so far \o/

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Roz~ on August 14, 2010, 09:18:33 AMWrong. :3
Notice the "so far"
Apparently the time that comment was posted and before.

DrP

Im going with Pokabu, but when I see the other two evolutions, ill make my decision which other starter to train in the other game!

SlowPokemon

I'm really bored, so I'm going to post something very controversial and hope it sparks fireworks.

Er... anyone have a very controversial Pokemon topic? Dx
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

My Magikarp can beat your Salamence any day (will that work)

Oni-Link

Well my Magikarp can beat your Magikarp.
And my Ditto can beat your Ditto.

(Also, did you know, if you play the radio before the Lake of Rage's Team Rocket radio signal is turned off, your Magikarp evolves early?)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 14, 2010, 03:39:41 PMMy Magikarp can beat your Salamence any day (will that work)

Nah, something really controversial. Like, I don't know. Someone coming on and posting "Sinnoh sucks! Kanto was the best! There are no Pokemon besides the 150 REAL Pokemon and there never will be!"

And everyone takes sides to either agree or say that the new games are great and you're an idiot and if you like the original games so much then go play them.

Either way, it usually spawns really long, heated conversations filled with evidence and reasoning.

Here, though, everyone (except KF, of course) is pretty mellow, so I doubt anyone would get seriously mad.

Anyway, I want to know your opinions, now that I think of it: Which is better, the new or old regions? (Counting Kanto as old, Sinnoh as new, and Johto/Hoenn as anything you like)

I'll post my opinions later... ;P

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 14, 2010, 03:42:26 PMWell my Magikarp can beat your Magikarp.
And my Ditto can beat your Ditto.

(Also, did you know, if you play the radio before the Lake of Rage's Team Rocket radio signal is turned off, your Magikarp evolves early?)

That's really cool! What level?

DrP

Heres something controversial

SLOWPOKE SUCKS!

Also, I like all the regions... in terms of geographical things and whatnot.

SlowPokemon

Hmm. Obviously Slowpoke is not AMAZING, but I don't think it sucks when compared to Pokemon like Dunsparce (sorry Oni!) or Beautifly/Dustox. (Random examples, I know!)

Roz~

Watching Pokemon Sunday. That show's effin weird.

DrP

Its ok... you are taking it a bit to rough. It is just a joke. Slowpoke in my book is... ok, i guess

Also, Kotone has delivered the Pokémon Egg to Professor Elm. In 30 minutes, I have a level 12 Chikorita. Woo!

Pokémon Sunday is pretty weird. Anything new from B/W?

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 14, 2010, 04:02:35 PMIts ok... you are taking it a bit to rough. It is just a joke. Slowpoke in my book is... ok, i guess

Also, Kotone has delivered the Pokémon Egg to Professor Elm. In 30 minutes, I have a level 12 Chikorita. Woo!

Pokémon Sunday is pretty weird. Anything new from B/W?

Not yet. They have children wearing Celebi suits carrying water at the moment.

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 14, 2010, 03:53:40 PMHmm. Obviously Slowpoke is not AMAZING, but I don't think it sucks when compared to Pokemon like Dunsparce (sorry Oni!) or Beautifly/Dustox. (Random examples, I know!)
No, no.
I just thought it'd be cool if Dunsparce evolved into like, a Legendary or something.
666 max stats in all areas.