News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

DrP

IM not sure if I want a Pichu with a Ukulele as a partner... maybe I might try it out after I get a job and then buy down my "Things to Buy" list

SlowPokemon

Yeah, there are definitely other things that come first.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Yep... Books for Fall Quarter, an new iPod, Goldeneye for Wii, Civ V, more money for Starbucks, money so I can go out to dinner once a week, a new clarinet, new cookbooks, new stuff to fill my apartment (yes, I have to overcome my fears and walk into Bath and Body Works and Yankee Candle), and $3000 for a trip to China and Tibet (and possibly another $800 to go to Canada)... and some other things on my list (which is somewhere)

Roz~

You'd better try to visit me if you come to Canada :D
I think Pokemon Ranger 3 looks interesting. I wonder if we'll get something like the Manaphy Egg to transfer in other Pokemon games... maybe BW?
And I think we should wait for you Slow, since we said we'd all restart our games together.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I don't think I'll be allowed to go past Moncton UNLESS my dad is there, and he drove up from Massachusetts, then we could take a "trip" to Quebec City... he is fluent in French, Lithuanian, Chinese and I think German (he did work for OTAN in Luxembourg for 9 or 10 years!)

Maretocks

So how 'bout that Pokemanz?

After having never owned my own handheld console, and thus no Pokemon games, my friend and I have decided we're going to buy GBA's, and a copy of either Red or Blue each, and Gold or Silver each. This is gonna be fun.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

DrP

Just don't get a GBA Micro... it can't play the older games!

Maretocks

I was tossing up between the fat purple one and the SP, which is better overall? And is the SP backwards compatible?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

DrP

Yep... the SP is better since it has a lighted screen and I've played Crystal and Gold on it... so it is backwards compatible

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

Plus it has a backlight. Seriously. ;)

And I could be on AIM at 3. Maybe.

Either way, thanks for waiting... :P

EDIT: I think I might be gone today. Here's what I have to say: Start at 12 (DrP, that's 10 for you), and I'll start at that time even though I might not have Internet. I know that's early, but I think I might have a long car ride ahead of me, and Platinum would sure pass the time.

If you're both on AIM earlier than that, we'll start then.

Any questions? Good.

If you really want to wait until I get home, that's good too.

SECOND EDIT: Oh my God, I better transfer my team from Platinum to SoulSilver! I have a pretty amazing team!

Girafarig Lv37
Torterra Lv37
Scyther Lv37
Azumarill Lv37
Crobat Lv38
Luxray Lv38

o_O

How am I in Canalave City, and I never finished the game with a team like that???

BTW, I also have a Lv30-31 Probopass in my PC...I dropped it for Scyther.

BTW BTW, training tip: Use the VS Seeker to battle the trainer with Happiny above Solaceon Town about 800 times... Happiny give you SO MUCH EXP

Roz~

If it's 10 for DrP, then it's 1 PM for me. I might work today, seems like someone can't work today... I'm feeling kinda sick, so I won't go anyway, haha. That should be okay with me.

SlowPokemon

OH right, DrP is THREE hours behind EDT...

nvm.

And epic win on not going to work.

But, I guess we're not GOING anywhere, but I have to go to my frickin' neighborhood pool, where it will be crowded and ESPECIALLY cold since it's the last day the pool is open. ::)

Anyway, that'll only be a few hours. So.

Roz~

I'm effin working. It was either that or I was fired. ;_; At least I only work from 3 PM to 6 PM. Maybe we could restart our games tonight?

SlowPokemon

I say we restart them at 1 pm EDT (earlier is better, but you have to let me know, and tonight is also fine).

I'm staying home from the pool because I have an AWFUL migraine... most likely because I had cheddar cheese this morning.

I lost my peripheral vision for an hour, but now I just have a headache over one eye... I need something to distract me.