News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

There was never a set date and Nickelodeon refuses to give the slightest hint of a possible release date, because they suck.

Did anyone else get the Mai comic at Free Comic Day? It was pretty good. I wasn't a big fan of the art style used for it though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Oh.... oh well, wait we must.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 10, 2013, 05:27:12 PMmid april
So it's already started up again? ... I'm confused...
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SuperFireKirby

I wish. No,it has not.  :(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

JDMEK5

So was the "mid april" thing bogus? What's up?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

SuperFireKirby

Where ever you heard it from, yes, it was bogus.

JDMEK5

FJKLGHOAUKSGHOAJKFASDHLAJKFGOAJKLIOAJGJA!!!!

My Arrangements

Bubbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 11, 2013, 06:00:07 PMWhere ever you heard it from, yes, it was bogus.
Hey :P

One of the actors tweeted that they thought it was supposed to come out mid April, which obviously caused all fans to freak out. Mid April eventually passed, as did April, and now theres rumors that it might even be postponed until October or even next year. Not that I believe any of them anymore

SuperFireKirby

Oh yeah, Janet Varney said mid April, didn't she? But that tweet was removed, like, a day later and then was followed with a tweet saying that there was no sch date set.

Bubbles

I guess the fandom just ignored that and it never got to me ::)

EFitTrainr

The Legend of Korra OST is available now!!
I like food.

SuperFireKirby

Yupyup. Mine should be here tomorrow!

Also, the art book comes out next week!

But more importantly

WHO IS FUCKING PUMPED FOR THE KORRA SEASON 2 TRAILER THAT IS COMING OUT AT COMIC CON

JDMEK5

When does comic con come to where you are? For me it's November. Still a long way off..

My Arrangements

SuperFireKirby

I'm talking about San Diego Comic Con(aka the only one that really matters), where the creators and cast are doing a Legend of Korra panel.

SuperFireKirby

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS SCREW THE TRAILER, THEY'RE GOING TO SHOW THE ENTIRE FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON 2 AT SAN DIEGO COMIC CON.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO