News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

...am i the only one here not impressed by this at all.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

...by Book 2? Or what. Because so far, I think it's pretty freakin fantastic.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FierceDeity

I wasn't all that impressed until the last episode. For the first two episodes I was kinda pissed at the miraculous character development mako had undergone over the last 6 months that we conveniently didn't get to see. That and it seemed like they were so focused on making his relationship with makorra seem realistic that they generated stereotypical relationship conflict,  rather than conflict unique to their characters. Also, in episode 3, I was afraid they were gonna make varrick unlikable. But, episode 4 was very promising, and I love the direction it's headed into (and varrick is ridiculously likable, so yeah)

Nebbles

Season 2 hasn't impressed me at all. Korra's turned into a giant brat, Bolin is nothing but a joke character, I still hate Mako, I hate Makorra, and they're treating anyone that isn't Korra and Mako like crap because lmao their sooper speshul romance is end all be all of course
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Seriously, has anybody even SEEN legend of dora?
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on October 02, 2013, 05:08:17 AMSeason 2 hasn't impressed me at all. Korra's turned into a giant brat, Bolin is nothing but a joke character, I still hate Mako, I hate Makorra, and they're treating anyone that isn't Korra and Mako like crap because lmao their sooper speshul romance is end all be all of course
Do get this. But I can only console you on the Bolin part because, according to Mike, Bolin is gonna undergo some major character development.
Quote from: FierceDeity on October 01, 2013, 11:37:42 PMAlso, in episode 3, I was afraid they were gonna make varrick unlikable.
I KNOW. I was super worried about this too. The relief that came to me when you find out he's finding it a platypus bear was UNREAL.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Is that a no?  Because I could've sworn it was called Legend of Dora.  No joke.
unmotivated

FierceDeity

I'm legitimately not even sure if you're trolling right now nocturne, stop this

SlowPokemon

I cannot tell if he's getting progressively stupider or just trolling

i retract my mean statement because he just gave me the image of legend of dora the explorer bless u child
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

No, there was this MAD episode with Legend of Dora.
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

You're only digging yourself deeper kid
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

???
When I saw the episode of "Legend of Dora" I thought it was for reals.
unmotivated

JDMEK5

What is this blasphemy!? Lol show me this, "Legend of Dora" if such a thing exists.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FierceDeity

it's a MAD episode mashing up the two shows that nocturne claims to believe was an actual show :/

mikey

I thought it was then I saw it was MAD.
unmotivated