News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Nick hasn't posted any Book 3 episodes online. It'll probably take a day or less for most of those other totally none existent websites to upload it, in HD if you go to the right places(but they don't actually exist because that would be illegal).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Spoiler
VARRICK
[close]

THE TEARS OF JOY ARE HERE

SuperFireKirby

WADDLE, I KNOW THOSE FEELS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

The last two episodes oh my gawd.

Spoiler
Like, seriously. I'd be wondering how Lin had gotten those scars since pretty much the beginning of the show and when you find out, probably the most feels wrenching moment this whole season for me. And there's also the thing about Lin and Su being born, not only out of wedlock, but without knowing their fathers. While I respect the level of realism in the situation, I kinda don't. Because in A:TLA, Aang, Toph, and the rest of them were just kids and I had them placed on this incorruptible pedestal and having them knocked straight off of it kind of hurts.

[close]

SuperFireKirby

I don't know if anyone else has been keeping up with the show, but I would honestly put this season *almost* on par with a season of A:TLA.

IT IS THAT FREAKING GOOD.

Also, I'd recommend torrenting episodes 9-11 simply because they're online for free anyway and Nick.com's video player is pure garbage. Episode 11 is actually the only thing I've ever torrented and I did it just because I was so fed up with Nick's video player.

Bubbles

THE VIDEO PLAYER I thought it was my funky internet but I literally can't get a clear picture for more than 10 seconds even when I let it load

Echo

Yeah, I'm really enjoying this season so far, nice to see the show pick back up. First season was really rushed, second season's only good part was Wan's story, but I don't really have any complaints about this season so far.

Been torrenting episodes anyways since it's not being shown in Canada. >_>

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Bubbles on August 20, 2014, 09:42:32 PMTHE VIDEO PLAYER I thought it was my funky internet but I literally can't get a clear picture for more than 10 seconds even when I let it load
Pure. Garbage.

Nickelodeon hates Avatar fans. This is fact.

But seriously, the last 2 episodes have been so intense, it's got the Book One vibe to it, but the pacing and development of A:TLA. It's seriously the best of both worlds right now, absolutely fantastic!

Waddle Bro

THE FINALE DOE

MY GOD I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START

SuperFireKirby

HOW ABOUT LET'S START ON HOW FREAKING AMAZING IT WAS. THAT'S GOOD PLACE.

BECAUSE IT WAS.

SO GOOD.

Honestly, after Book 2, I was a bit worried for Book 3. While the opened spirit portals left a lot of room for potential, I was afraid they either weren't going to utilize it or it would just be another sloppy mess like Book 2. Plus, Book 2's giant monster fight seemed like an end-all kind of deal and I just wasn't sure how they'd top it.

But they delivered. So much so that Book 3: Change of Korra in almost comparable to Book 2: Earth from A:TLA, my personal favorite of the series, as well as the best written of A:TLA, in my opinion. The character writing was top-knotch, the plot was excellently executed, Zaheer was a bit preachy but an awesome villain, plus they threw out all the unnecessary shipping drama but left the shipping(because what's Avatar if it's fans can't ship something? ZUTARA 4EVR!!1! not really tho).

If I have one critique of the this season, it's only that I was kind of hoping the 1 Season, 1 Villain pattern would be broken. I don't mind that they didn't, but it would have been cool to get another Ozai level Big Bad in the picture.

BUT IT WAS GOOD. TOO GOOD. 3 GOOD.

Waddle Bro

Nebbles

Oh, I finally watched all of Season 3.

And... uh, wow. Wow.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

I can't believe I haven't fan girled here yet about the Book 4 trailer.

Le Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCEFMY4TWGw

DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDEDUDEDUDEDUDEDUDEDUDEDUUUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEE

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department