News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SuperFireKirby

I second that motion.

Also, kinda sad they had to make a clip episode. But of course Nick slashed their budget basically one whole episode's worth of funding, so instead of either developing the story further or doing a summary episode in a far more awesome way(like they did with The Ember Island Players), they were forced to do dumb clip episode. Tho Varrick's bit was fairly entertaining, because Varrick.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 24, 2014, 09:29:18 AMTho Varrick's bit was fairly entertaining, because Varrick.
I've never laughed so hard at an Avatar episode omg

Waddle Bro

AAAAH THAT EPISODE WAS SO AMAZING AND SO MANY IRL AND ATLA HISTORY REFERENCES AND TOPH

Spoiler
AND I KNEW ZHU LI WAS NEVER BAD, NEVER LOST FAITH. NEXT WEEK SHE AND VARRICK WILL REFORM MY OTP ONCE AGAIN
[close]

Nebbles

That was a great episode indeed.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Absolutely wonderful.  AND JU LI!!!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

i love waiting for a few weeks then binge watching like 5 episodes at once

totally worth

Waddle Bro

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

WATCH THE FINALE
VARRICK GIVING ZHU LI THE RING AND I LITERALLY PUT MY HANDS OVER MY MOUTH

FIGHT SCENE WITH KUVIRA WAS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTING BUT HONESTLY I KNEW THAT BITCH WOULD NEVER EVEN STAND A CHANCE AGAINST MY BBY

WU GOT ALL THE POSSIBLE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, I USED TO HATE HIM BUT NOW HE'S HELLA COOL

AND FINALLY THE ALL-POWERFUL BRYKE MADE KORRASAMI THE ENDGAME OTP LIKE I DIDN'T SEE IT COMING BUT AS SOON AS ASAMI STEPPED IN THE FINAL SCENE AFTER KORRA BEING W/ MAKO I KNEW WHERE IT WAS GONNA LEAD. FUCK YOU NICK I BET YOU WERE THE ONES PREVENTING US SEEING THE KISS.

I SHED TEARS. I AM NOT ASHAMED. I CAN'T HANDLE KORRA ENDING FOR GOOD.
[close]

Nebbles

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL FINALE

Waddle Bro

Nebbles

HOLD ME TOO I ALMOST CRIED LIKE THREE TIMES

Waddle Bro

ME TOO I HAVE LIKE TWO TISSUES NEXT TO ME ALL SLAUGHTERED

Bespinben

My sister is a Makorra shipper. Oh is this fun to watch.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

K-NiGhT

these guys seriously know how to make a finale i pretty much cried like 520194 times

Spoiler
Interesting that they ended up Korasami, but it was pretty much the only good pairing they could come up with since they fucked up Mako and Bo Lin.

Nooooo asami's dad ;-;

Seriously thought Lin and Su were dead as well for a minute.

I wish we could have seen a rebuilt Republic City :/ it feels like...unfinished? idk

"Will you do the thing with me for the rest of our lives" is literally the best thing I've ever heard and I squealed no joke.
[close]

FireArrow

Bleh, the fps was so bad it ruined all the fight scenes. And y no kiss ;_;
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department