News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I never did like them either. I just did them cause I already beat everything else. Overall, the Hoenn ones are probably the best out of them all

SlowPokemon

I don't like Flying-types, and I'm not letting that stupid HM decide my team... so I will probably be without a Fly Pokemon.

Maybe I'll make a ChillARMY.

HAHAHAHA

...oh, come on, bear with me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I don't like Flying-types much either, but Wooguru looks to damn cool compared to the other Flying-types. I mean, compare it to Pidgeot, Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor... It can kick their asses anytime  :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Lookswise, I have to agree with you. :D And if there's some new weird combination of types that involve Flying, I'll consider training one.

DrP

YES IT CAN... though it may have a little resistance facing a Skymory

And Slow, maybe you wont need fly since there's a subway now!

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 30, 2010, 10:56:46 AMLookswise, I have to agree with you. :D And if there's some new weird combination of types that involve Flying, I'll consider training one.

Yeah, I wish there were less Normal/Flying combinations... Having a Pokemon whose typing starts with flying would be cool too. Just because there aren't any yet.

SlowPokemon

Or if there was a pure Flying-type. Alas, I think it will never be. :)

Roz~

Yep, that'd be great. We can only hope there'll be one... but yeah, there won't be any.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 30, 2010, 11:02:03 AMOr if there was a pure Flying-type. Alas, I think it will never be. :)

Definitely a pure Flying type will probably be super awesome! I hate the Normal/Flying combinations like the new Gen V bird Pokémon. Chances are pretty slim for that one. I do want to see a Flying/Water Pokémon that is based off a bird instead of Gyarados

SlowPokemon

I wanna see some new evolutions and pre-evolutions! The babies and extra evolutions were really cool in Johto. There was a depressingly pathetic amount in Hoenn (Azurill and Wynaut), but the Sinnoh ones were amazing! I hope there are more to come!

And I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but - Girafarig's tail is a chain chomp.

DrP

That was an easter egg!!

They may make a giraffarig pre-evolution, too... I should train my Giraffarig. I may have a good shot with it somewhere!

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 30, 2010, 11:06:26 AMI wanna see some new evolutions and pre-evolutions! The babies and extra evolutions were really cool in Johto. There was a depressingly pathetic amount in Hoenn (Azurill and Wynaut), but the Sinnoh ones were amazing! I hope there are more to come!

And I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but - Girafarig's tail is a chain chomp.

I looooooove Girafarig. It'd be great if it could have either an evolution or a pre-evolution.
Am I the only one who think that there were too many new evolution to older Pokemon? Seriously, there weren't many new 'mons, just evolutions. Seeing a couple of them would be nice, but I prefer having brand new Pokemon instead of evolving old ones.

SlowPokemon

I trained a Girafarig in Platinum once. Its type combination is awkward, but it has only two weaknesses, and its nice mixture of physical and special attack stats and moves complement it surprisingly nicely.

Roz~

Yep, it's a pretty good Pokemon when you know how to use it. Show the thing some love! It deserves more than it is receiving. x)

DrP

Girafarig is the "secret" that no one really takes notice to.

... and I agree with Roz, they should make more new Pokémon and spread out the evolutions across the generations