News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Pokemon Films!!!!!!

Started by dahans, July 30, 2010, 01:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Does anyone of you know where to download the Pokemon films (preferably in German)???
If you know, you will get a special present ;).
THANK YOU x 50000000000000000 in advance if you help me.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Qew

lol join the club, my friend's been looking for a non-torrent of the first film when we made him way too nostalgic about it.

damn, I just asked him, his internet cap cut him off for the month so he can't check but I'll keep you posted in case he finds a stream or download of it.

dahans

DrP

any Pokémon film in German I could find was a torrent... but there is a site streaming the first movie in english, I just have to find where

The Deku Trombonist

Check out this dude's channel. He's uploaded most of the movies and the TV series as well. Look for "Theatrical Movies (English Dub)" under albums.

Ruto

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=yOP&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=+site:www.megaupload.com+megaupload+pokemon+movie&sa=X&ei=aOJUTLrCHMKC8gbVxORI&ved=0CAIQqAQwAg

If you can't see this..type 'site:www.megaupload.com megaupload pokemon movie' on google. Aside from the downloads taking a long time, I'd say the quality is fairly decent, but check the description before you download because some titles are misleading  :P. You don't need an account to download.

You can also try:

http://www.anime-eden.com/anime/index.p.htm

Stuff on Pokemon if you scroll down. You need an account to download, some have odd file types, etc...but I am not one to complain. I like the fansubs over the actual dubs sometime.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

dahans

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 31, 2010, 09:54:40 AMany Pokémon film in German I could find was a torrent... but there is a site streaming the first movie in english, I just have to find where

You could send me the link for the torrent... that would be great!
Thanks Ruto and Deku! If the torrent does not work, I will download the english version.

DrP

You'll probably be able to understand the English one... if I understood it when I was 9, you could understand it... its pretty simple English