News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG VIII Samurai vs Ninjas (Post game)

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, August 01, 2010, 12:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotorfanboy

I'm going to go Dude on this one. That post he made about Wrydryn hasn't sat well with me all phase.

Nakah

Quote from: Dude on August 03, 2010, 02:16:04 PMSafety on Wry

I'm so bad at this game. *facedesk*

I agree, Dude's statement makes me feel like it's a cover up to divert attention away. Also, it'd be nice to see him apply himself for a game with the pressure of a few votes on him.

master_gamer38

Blah, I'm busy and distracted. I feel the need to make discussion outside this thread and irc more.

So drpamplemousse, askalice23, SlowPokemon, Wrydryn, SFK, and Maestro. All of you should give me a way to contact you so I can have private chats. If you have no other ways, PMs work I guess.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

askalice23

@matergamer... my aim is wer1100@aol.com... cant promise ill be on... also dudes message is odd... usually he is fairly vocal in the games and it seems like a differant approach to me. well for now ill go with that vote maybe some activity will come up

DrP

@master_gamer. My AIM is nkonnny@aim.com. I'm always on since the client is built right into my computer

master_gamer38

Quote from: askalice23 on August 04, 2010, 06:29:17 PM@matergamer... my aim is wer1100@aol.com... cant promise ill be on... also dudes message is odd... usually he is fairly vocal in the games and it seems like a differant approach to me. well for now ill go with that vote maybe some activity will come up

I'm not finding your AIM.

Dude

Quote from: Nakah on August 04, 2010, 06:10:32 PMAlso, it'd be nice to see him apply himself for a game with the pressure of a few votes on him.
gl, I don't really care anyway.

SlowPokemon

Er, everyone knows this already, but I like to do vote counts, sorry.

Dude - in the lead with 3
Dr Pamplemousse - 1
Wry - 1
Maestro - 1
SFK - 1

Only two short hours from Night being over. ;P

And correct me if I'm wrong there, not totally sure.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

SlowPokemon

Gah, not sure if this belongs here, but, er, askalice needs to use a tiny bit better grammar. I try not to obsess over grammar, but it's kind of bothering me. Please don't get mad. :P

Dude

Hooray, I'm not the only person who is bugged by that!

master_gamer38

Oh crap. I read things wrong. I thought it ended tomorrow. Snap. Well, Dude seems to want to go.

SlowPokemon

SlowPokemon

Also, note that two more Dude votes are needed for an insta lynch.