News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Which Nintendo character will you sleep with tonight? (Game)

Started by Ruto, August 01, 2010, 05:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 08:58:55 PMI sort of think that Layton is overrated, people wanted him in SSF4 for some reason.
ok go back to your house where you've never even tried a game

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 08:58:55 PMI sort of think that Layton is overrated, people wanted him in SSF4 for some reason.
Crawl back into your miserable hole and stay there until you realize that what you just said is the dumbest thing ever come out of your mouth.

Yugi

OMG I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION I SHOULD DIE RIGHT NOW

Waddle Bro

Pit0010

Le post

OMG JACKPOT!!! I GOT LINK!!!!! <3 COME TO ME XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 09:12:01 PMOMG I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION I SHOULD DIE RIGHT NOW

I never disagreed with your opinion. Anyway, its a little hard to have an acute opinion when you have no knowledge on the subject ::)

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Yugi

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi