News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Touhou

Started by Dude, August 04, 2010, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

Touhou Hack and Slash isn't an "official" Touhou game or something, is it?

On a side note... does anyone here play Touhou 13: Ten Desires? :P

Dude

Quote from: MasterProX on September 18, 2011, 04:04:38 PMTouhou Hack and Slash isn't an "official" Touhou game or something, is it?
No, but it's still amazingly epic and a game that everyone should play at least once.

Besides, I never said that this was a thread for only the official touhou games. Doujin spinoffs are cool too. See: Labyrinth of Touhou, New Super Marisa Land, Danmakufu, etc.

Quote from: MasterProX on September 18, 2011, 04:04:38 PMDoes anyone here play Touhou 13: Ten Desires? :P
Yeah, I beat hard mode and am currently, as hipsters would say, "so over it".

MasterProX

Quote from: Dude on September 18, 2011, 05:15:17 PMYeah, I beat hard mode and am currently, as hipsters would say, "so over it".

Dang, I'm still having trouble beating Stage 5 on Normal without continuing...  :-\

Oh, and, how do I unlock the Extra stage in Touhou 13?  Or, any Touhou game, for that matter?

EDIT:  Wow, unbelievably gay... I was on the last boss on Normal.  So, I got her down to her last Spell Card.  I only had one life left, and unfortunately, I died.  But the EXACT MOMENT I came back in after using a continue, her HP ran out.

Well, I have to try again.  *head desk*

Legos

I'm waiting until Gensokyo releases their English patch for it because I like to understand what's going on. ;)

Until then, I'm avoiding everything Touhou 13. It's killing me because I heard it's a really good game.  :-X

On a side note, I unlocked Phantasm, beat Suwako WITHOUT Marisa's glitch (OK, maybe I did beat her with it once...), successfully beat UFO on Normal, and did Hourai Jewel AND Tree-Ocean of Hourai!!! wewt. Successful feeling is successful.

MasterProX

...I will never beat Touhou 13 on Normal without using a continue.  :-[

It's always the same, retarded deaths... either when I'm fighting Mononobe no Futo, or Toyosatomimi no Miko.  >:(

Legos

UFOs are the end of me. I see a shiny red thing flying around, about to change, and I charge.
Sadly, there's a stray bullet flying around and guess where it heads?!?!
 :'(

I really wanna play TH13! Someone tell me when there's the patch out!

MasterProX

...well, disregard what I said.  Haha, just beat it w/o any continues a little bit after posting that.  :P

Too bad the Extra Stage is frickin' impossible... I can barely get to the boss without getting murdered by the enemies and the midboss...

Dude

Who wants to netplay PoFV ultra? http://cheater.up.seesaa.net/tools/th09u.zip
I'm curious to see if it will desync or not.

Legos

I would but... how would netplay work?  :-[

Dude

I did it with MP once... like years ago.

...I forget how to do it. *Goes to the Touhou Wiki*

Legos

So......

Favorite Touhou game?  ;)

Jub3r7

Every time I see the word "Touhou" I'm reminded at how much I suck at it. :(

I've only played ten desires but otherwise I'd probably like the English patch of VI.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MasterProX

Quote from: Legos on October 09, 2011, 02:26:34 PMFavorite Touhou game?  ;)

...hmmm... for the shooting games, I'd say Touhou 13: Ten Desires.  For the fighting games, I like Touhou 10.5: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, mostly because I can't get the English patch for Hisoutensoku to work. :-\