News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Touhou

Started by Dude, August 04, 2010, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

12, 8, and maybe 10.5...?

Heh, if I had to choose, I'd just bring all of them.

Legos

Last time I went somewhere, I took 8. I was thinking of bringing it because it's such a KA game, but I think I'll bring something else. Besides, my flash drive only has so much space, I think I can only take 2. ;)

Unless... I buy another...  ;D

MasterProX

Bring 11 and 12 then.

Legos

11 gives me headaches. I can never beat it, no matter how hard I try.

I'm taking it.

MasterProX

How much space do you have for those games on your flash drive, anyway?

Legos

First off, I downloaded TH11 and TH12, played 11 and managed to 1cc Normal with Reimu A and Marisa B. Back to back.  :o
Koishi's a jerk though.

And MasterProX, my flash drive has 3.73 GBs. I have 973 MBs left after having Double Spoiler on there and all my other crap.

TH11 is 402 MBs and TH12 is 486 MBs. I would only have room for one of them unless I delete some stuff. I think I'll just bring DS and SA with me. Koishi's a pretty fun battle but, still, no luck beating her yet. I think it's because after 10 times of being a perfectionist, I get real lazy and bored.

MasterProX

Quote from: Legos on November 15, 2011, 12:19:40 AMNormal with Reimu A and Marisa B. Back to back.  :o

Wow, nice.

Quote from: Legos on November 15, 2011, 12:19:40 AMKoishi's a jerk though. 

Koishi's a pretty fun battle but, still, no luck beating her yet. I think it's because after 10 times of being a perfectionist, I get real lazy and bored.

Meh, farthest I've ever gotten was to Genetics of the Subconscious, but from then on it's just too difficult.

Dude

Beat Reimu's Lunatic story mode in SWR with 2cc.

It's good enough. I got past Iku then died against Tenshi then continued and beat her barely. :(

MasterProX

On the topic of Touhou, but not about the games...

All my friends and classmates say that Touhou sucks and stuff.  I'm mostly annoyed by the fact that my best friend hates it the most.  He says the music sucks, though he's never listened to it.  He says the game is the same thing over and over, because you're just "shooting at random girls who you don't like".  He also says Touhou is for people with no life, and that it just completely sucks (probably because he's never heard of it before since it's Japanese, or that he hates bullet hell games).  And at random times, he calls my name just to say, "Yeah.  Touhou.  It sucks, it's gay, it's retarded, the guy who made it can burn in hell."

So now, I need someone to help me get him to stop hating it, or stop thinking all the things he thinks about it.

Help, anyone?

(end of long post)

Dude

Get new friends. If they don't appreciate your tastes the tell them to go fuck themselves.

Of course, if you don't want to, I can understand. It's a pretty hard thing to do. I've never had to do it though because they always left me. :V

...depressing, no? orz

MasterProX

Quote from: Dude on January 13, 2012, 05:49:53 PMIf they don't appreciate your tastes the tell them to go fuck themselves.

...somehow never thought of that before.

Now, on the topic of Touhou games...

Finally beat SA Extra Stage a couple days ago after trying 200+ times. :D

spitllama

You guys should share with me what this "Towhoe" is. Cause that's how I keep reading it :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

I read it as: "To who?"

Jub3r7

I'm actually fairly certain that it's Toe Hoe; there was a discussion about this earlier!

Quote from: Qew on August 20, 2011, 12:15:13 AMBefore japanese I couldn't roll my "r"s except with liquid sounds like "dracula"

then one day I said "jibun o kuroshite!" and it rolled perfectly.

That's why japanese will forever be awesome. Italian didn't do squat for rolling "r"s.

BTW I used to pronounce it "too hoo" until I learned the rules of Hepburn Romaji and how the "u" elongates the sound. So it's really to~ho~
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter