News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Touhou

Started by Dude, August 04, 2010, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

The stage 5 boss has a really annoying gimmick though. I don't understand that last card.

Dude

Marisa B's bomb is so OP though, especially if there are a lot of bullets!

MasterProX

Quote from: rosabellis on August 20, 2013, 12:51:17 AMThe stage 5 boss has a really annoying gimmick though. I don't understand that last card.

I thought Seija's cards were all really easy.

Since my laptop keyboard sucks and won't let me bomb unless I let go of EVERY key, it took me 9 tries to 1cc Normal with ReimuA. I would've beaten the EX Boss too if my keyboard wasn't so bad.

I also attempted Lunatic. The fact that you only get four continues is outrageous.

UnknownKirbyMan

Quote from: MasterProX on August 23, 2013, 04:25:48 PMI also attempted Lunatic. The fact that you only get four continues is outrageous.

How far can you make it?
This is my first try on Lunatic, starting now.
Using Marisa B

Stage Three - Past midboss - First continue used.
Stage Three - Boss last Spell Card - Second continue.
Stage Four - Boss second Card - Third continue.
Stage Four - Boss second Card - Fourth continue.
Stage Five - Before level name - Fifth continue.
Stage Five - 20 seconds later - Death.

Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Dude

just bombspam, it's what i did :D

MasterProX

I've gotten as far as Stage 5, between the midboss and boss fights. I could probably beat everything... if my keyboard would let me bomb.

EDIT (9/06/13, 10:14 PM): Just beat Raiko for the first time. Was down to no extra lives and no bombs once I got to her last spell card... and it didn't help how I've tried Pristine Beat 11 times in spell practice and only captured it once. ALSO, I wasn't at full power... but I did it. Did one crazy lucky dodge at the last wave.

MasterProX

Double post, who cares.

Oh look, it's ⑨/⑨/13. Happy Cirno Day to everyone.

UnknownKirbyMan

Quote from: Dude on November 12, 2013, 02:59:44 PMYOU'RE WELCOME.

Thank you in advance.
I'll be using that when I have a computer that can run it.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

MasterProX

So I finally got around to playing Hopeless Masquerade the other day with the translation.

It's just meh.

Hisoutensoku is better.

Dude

It's a completely different engine so of course it will take time to get used to, but once you understand it it's a ton of fun.

MasterProX

Was playing IN just now for the first time in a while. Decided to attempt a Lunatic 1cc. Everything was going fine until I got to Marisa... I had run out of lives and bombs on my first continue and only needed a few more point items to get an extra life, which I probably could've used to at least make it to Stage 6... too bad I was short one point item from an extra life (799/800...) and died on Marisa's final spell.

Raaaaaaaaaaage.

Dude

Yugi

So if I want to research Cirno's character, what games should I play?