News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Back to school

Started by Zintendo, August 09, 2010, 09:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

I hate my high school and everyone in it. I can't fucking wait to graduate and get out of here.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 22, 2011, 02:48:10 PMI hate my high school and everyone in it. I can't fucking wait to graduate and get out of here.

:( I'm sorry.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

I flipped off this asshole that kept trying to cut me off in the parking lot. Successful first day.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: Saria on August 22, 2011, 09:54:46 AMD: Let's switch!
Sure! I'd LOVE to head back to SLO!

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 22, 2011, 02:59:01 PMI flipped off this asshole that kept trying to cut me off in the parking lot. Successful first day.
This is how Californian's greet each other while driving!

There are so many shitty drivers out there. It just gets crazily stupid when dealing with them.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on August 22, 2011, 05:07:17 PMThere are so many shitty drivers out there. It just gets crazily stupid when dealing with them.
So they're all women? Sounds like Miami.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Quote from: DrP on August 22, 2011, 05:07:17 PMThere are so many shitty drivers out there. It just gets crazily stupid when dealing with them.
Drivers are the worst here in Victoria, Australia. They are absolute maniacs! >:(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 22, 2011, 05:08:55 PMSo they're all women, ethnic or old? Sounds like Miami.
More like Los Angeles. (Miami ain't that bad in comparison)

Quote from: fingerz on August 22, 2011, 05:11:49 PMDrivers are the worst here in Victoria, Australia. They are absolute maniacs! >:(
How about Los Angeles with 14 different freeways and about 10 million people commuting by car everyday

ETFROXX

DrP

Not to point fingerz, but from my experience, the worst are OC women in LARGE SUVs. Their mentality on the road is atrocious (Imagine ETF driving a massive minivan... haha)

Mexicans (with their dilapidated 1995 Chevy Silverados packed with about 7 of them and possibly another few hiding under a tarp in the back and their constant need to drive 5 miles under the speed limit) can be quite a nuisance, too.

Also, asians can be pleasant if they're driving behind you, because they leave a LOT of room

Jub3r7

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 22, 2011, 05:49:09 PM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 22, 2011, 05:08:55 PMSo they're all asian? Sounds like Miami.
ETFROXX? saying bad things about Asians? I refuse to believe it! D:

Wait a second, it's etf, isn't it. nevermind. it's all good.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Legos

Lolll

I got put into Intensive Reading. I have AP English, too.
Thank you, state testing for putting me into a boom boom class.

First day, she claps when she talks to us. Dear lord...

Clanker37

Quote from: fingerz on August 22, 2011, 05:11:49 PMDrivers are the worst here in Victoria, Australia. They are absolute maniacs! >:(
They're the same here. We went to South Australia and people weren't crazy. We were all like "WTF! Why are people being nice?"

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Clanker37 on August 24, 2011, 01:24:27 AMWe went to South Australia and people weren't crazy.

You didn't stay long enough then  ;)

DrP

Try coming to SoCal. [sarcasm]Everyone here wants to be your BEST friend and they want to take you out to lunch at the finest restaurants in Laguna Beach and find genunine interest about you and are happy all the time.[/sarcasm]

Everyone is the complete opposite out here. That's why whenever I call ANYWHERE outside the state, everyone is a whole lot nicer (especially in Minnesota, Georgia and Texas).