News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Next Update(5 Songs Each)

Started by Nakah, August 23, 2010, 09:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Eh, I guess I just judged everyone by the standards by which I judge myself. I'll get better as I update more often. Sorry if I've been a little too harsh

As for people not playing exactly what's in the sheets, that's not our problem. The whole point of this site is to provide accurate piano reductions (well we tend to call them arrangements, but they are really piano reductions) of video game songs, then it is left to each individual player to do what they see fit with it. But then at least they have an accurate base to work from.

For next update, I won't reject peoples stuff for trivial stuff, but I will still check each individual arrangement against the original for accuracy.

EDIT: I'll try to make the topic tomorrow night, I've got a ton of homework to do tonight.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

fabbemannen

It's good that you're trying to keep a good standard, but as long as there aren't any really disturbing mistakes, they could be ignored  ::)