News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG VIII Samurai vs Ninjas (Post game)

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, August 01, 2010, 12:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 12, 2010, 10:11:24 AMWe win! Huzzah!

You were actually supposed to be on the chopping block first before MP... but you were saved by a certain someone

And Im kinda happy I lost... learning from one's mistakes makes one grow stronger!

And slow, you got lucky this time!

SuperFireKirby

A certain someone? Are you talking about yourself? Because the only time I was ever in danger was Day 1 where I was safetied and then YOU voted for me after a safty had been made on me. I was never on the chopping balock, really in the first place.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 12, 2010, 03:35:42 PMA certain someone? Are you talking about yourself? Because the only time I was ever in danger was Day 1 where I was safetied and then YOU voted for me after a safty had been made on me. I was never on the chopping balock, really in the first place.

Yep! And if you look a few posts ahead, I will describe why I changed my vote because I had no idea what safety ACTUALLY MEANT... so, yeah. I knew you were harmless  ;D

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

AskAlice
Wrydryn
Dr Pamplemousse

Nakah - Seer
Maestro - Guardian

Slow
MG
SFK
ETF
MasterPenguin
Dude