News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG IX: The Lantern Keeper

Started by Nakah, August 18, 2010, 03:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

You should all re-evaluate the game and read through everyone's posts from the beginning that is still alive. No one should be backing down now, wolf or not. The game is not at any team's advantage right now, and you're all in peril of losing if you don't focus and think this through.

Edit* Everyone who posted after their death has had their post removed. AskAlice is happy to avenge his own death, but the story is completely irrelevant to the game other than what the failed wolfing was. So take nothing from it.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: jake3343 on August 25, 2010, 08:05:47 PMAll right SFK, I'm voting for you next phase. You might be able to convince me to vote for U-x, as I'm becoming slightly weary of him. Not Mashi, though, as I am absolutely certain he is human, and there is nothing that you can say to convince me otherwise.
I think Mashi is human as well, unless something big happens that can convince me otherwise, or I find some major piece of evidence.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nakah

Night is over. All PMs are in.

---------------------------------------

The men awoke and found UX dead.

---------------------------------------

It is now Day 4. Universe-X is dead. Day ends Saturday @ 9:00 p.m. EST

jake3343

Mashi

Well, I tried hard for the Humans, so making it this far makes me happy at least.  It was a really close game.

SFK

universe-X

I've made it at least that far. ;D

Good luck to the humans.

SuperFireKirby

Mashi

Slow was right. Sorry Slow for not believing you. I did try to change my vote but it was too late. I'd say you're the mvp.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Mashi

HEY NAKAH, CAN I SCAPEGOAT EVERYONE????

askalice23

universe-X

Mashi

SlowPokemon

Mashi won.

Ever since u-x's lynching there have been an equal amount of humans and wolves...

That would be the case, but fortunately there's a count at the end of day phase, not night.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

In other words,

SUCK IT

You lost!

HAHAHAHA!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

I demand a rule change. :(

Also, I'm stealing Role Reveal, because angry.

Master Wolf - askalice23 [Lantern]
Wolf - SuperRiolu
Wolf - Mashi
Seer - Master_Gamer38 [Lantern]
Strange Man - jake3343
Human - SlowPokemon
Human - Universe-X
Human - SuperFireKirby
Human - Concerto in D. Minor [Lantern]
Human - drpamplemousse