News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG X: HOST SIGNUPS

Started by Nakah, August 28, 2010, 07:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

'-_-

::) Come on, you silly arguing people... I just want to play!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nakah

Hint: I don't care about any of your stories. The game could be about Jesus returning and the Apocalypse, but that wouldn't interest me any more than a manhunt with "GENERIC WOLF A" VS. "HUMANS A B C D", etc. It comes down to the game mechanics, not the fun little fiction added in for the sake of background.

Also, Concerto's game is a poor example to relate to, as he did not consult anyone before making the game(which wasn't 100% balanced either) and he hand picked the roles. Remember how fast that game went by?

Right now I'm saying SFK would get my host vote, so long as he changes the 'Polygraph' seering item to a Psychic item(One that tells the number of remaining reds each night). In that case, the game won't be so easy.

Everyone else, your games aren't totally bad(I don't want any of you to get discouraged), but they're not up to par quite yet either. Most of you only have a few games of experience, and so it would be to your benefit to study the mechanics of game developing and hosting. It's really not all that difficult, but it's imperative that you have a decent knowledge before taking on a real game with real players.

askalice23

i also could careless about stories at the start but i did like how nakah incorporated the events in game witht he story... now i would host this but would rather play but if people do like this idea and need a host i will.. just an idea

12 Players
Wolves:
master wolf: hes be seered green.
seer wolf: he would have the ability to seer humans helping the search for the guardian
wolf

Humans:
Guardian
Seer
Vigi

Item: This item would only go to a human character but could be sent through a pm to the host. This would revive any player that has been killed off in the game. So a human could revive a strong human or may give up the power to a wolf or even revive a wolf.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nakah on September 01, 2010, 09:52:41 AMRight now I'm saying SFK would get my host vote, so long as he changes the 'Polygraph' seering item to a Psychic item(One that tells the number of remaining reds each night). In that case, the game won't be so easy.

I really like that suggestion. Consider the change made(which it will be).

EDIT: The change has been made.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

SFK gets my vote... and MG don't tell me that I can't vote like that. Nakah did. xP

So I don't think there's going to be a poll. Even if we all voted SFK, Nakah really gets the final say.

askalice23

yeah the more i read it i like sfks idea... its basically a good old fashioned manhunt with a few items

Nakah

Quote from: askalice23 on September 01, 2010, 11:26:14 AM12 Players
Wolves:
master wolf: hes be seered green.
seer wolf: he would have the ability to seer humans helping the search for the guardian
wolf

You're trying to describe a Wolf Shaman. That's essentially a wolf seer.

QuoteHumans:
Guardian
Seer
Vigi

So you're saying six greens and three blues? Vigi is kind of unnecessary and probably detrimental to the humans in this game(since people will want to go vigi-happy every night phase)

QuoteItem: This item would only go to a human character but could be sent through a pm to the host. This would revive any player that has been killed off in the game. So a human could revive a strong human or may give up the power to a wolf or even revive a wolf.

So this item revives any random player that has been killed off? That would be more interesting, but making it have a 50% chance of success in reviving a human and a 50% chance of backfiring and reviving any random player might make it even more interesting.

Also, my say is not final. Any of the six that I named in the previous post are also authorized to give the final say in hosting(I would like to know who is chosen though). I only bolded SFK because that's the old way of doing things for host signups. Whether you bold it or not doesn't matter to me. I'm just going to let this work itself out until the majority can come to a consensual agreement. Then we can start signups.

SlowPokemon

Let's see, I think SFK should get this one. Master Gamer doesn't have a good idea, and mine and askalice's pretty much suck (sorry dude! xD). DrP's are meh but better than the previously named ones.

My vote goes to SuperFireKirby.

askalice23

haha its all good just an idea

SlowPokemon

Yeah, we're cool now.  8)

And this is weird, 6 pages for a host signup thread. :)

SuperFireKirby

Soooo... do I win?

And if so, Nakah or Mg will need to make the sign up thread as well as the actual game thread since they are the only ones who can make topics in here.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

askalice23

yeah lets get this game up and running :D

jake3343

Personally, I like MG's a little more than SFK's but I'm willing to play SFK's just to get to an agreement.

SlowPokemon

We can play MG's next round, perhaps! :)

DrP

I'm down with SFK... I can try out my "legal" approach!