News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

djRyoji's Corner - Video Game Piano Vol. I (20 arrangements + sheetbook)

Started by DonValentino, September 04, 2010, 09:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Nothing right now)

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 20, 2012, 05:17:53 PMI love the gambler theme

Totally agree. My faves are the gambler, the sailor and the artist themes. And finally one that's not in 4/4!

SlowPokemon

Actually, it is in 4/4... it has three 3/4 intro measures, then the rest is 4/4.

Edit: I guess there are like two 3/4 measures in there somewhere. Or something weird like that. XD

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 21, 2012, 01:19:50 PMActually, it is in 4/4... it has three 3/4 intro measures, then the rest is 4/4.

Edit: I guess there are like two 3/4 measures in there somewhere. Or something weird like that. XD

Erm... I don't think so... The three first measure are in 9/8 and then 12/8. It could be 4/4, but with lots of tuplets. I think is perfect the way is it now, in 12/8.  :-\

Well, we'll see. I'm almost done with it, I only have to do some measures of the left hand of Piano 2, but the main part is done. I'll try to finish it now.

EDIT: Done! Check it out  :D
Next one... let's see. Black Belt or Team Galactic?

SlowPokemon

Yah well those could also easily be 3/4 and 4/4 if you used the swing expression and added tuplets when needed. :P doesn't matter though! The way you did it is how I arranged the team skull song from pmd, too. It's just easier that way.

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 22, 2012, 08:16:17 AMYah well those could also easily be 3/4 and 4/4 if you used the swing expression and added tuplets when needed. :P doesn't matter though! The way you did it is how I arranged the team skull song from pmd, too. It's just easier that way.

Agreed, it's easier. But that's another correct way.  :)

Just started the Team Galactic theme, btw. 

dahans

Checked out your HolliJolli arrangement. Well done, the key is wrong. It should be e flat minor. Great arrangement.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DonValentino

Quote from: dahans on April 22, 2012, 08:41:00 AMChecked out your HolliJolli arrangement. Well done, the key is wrong. It should be e flat minor. Great arrangement.

Thanks!  :)
Reuploaded.

blueflower999

Great job arranging for Mother 3! I can't wait to see those sheets on the site.  ;D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DonValentino

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 24, 2012, 04:46:36 AMGreat job arranging for Mother 3! I can't wait to see those sheets on the site.

Yeah, me neither... >:( I wonder when are they going to finish with the current update with closed submissions so I can submit again.

Well, never mind...

Thanks!  :D Glad you liked them! :3

DonValentino

New arrangement! This time is a song from Wario: Master of Disguise.
One that I wanted to do for a long time ago!  :D
Also added the W:MoD soundtrack project to my to-do list.
Njoy! ;D

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DonValentino

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DonValentino

I first planned to upload all songs from the Gargoyle's Quest soundtrack project, but wtf, here they are.

Quote from: Nebbles on May 08, 2012, 12:11:20 PMAlso, yay lots of Mother 3 arrangements!

Glad you like Mother 3 too!