News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[GBA] Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge

Started by BobbyTheCat, September 19, 2010, 01:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sekter77

Toy Block Tower is one of my favorite songs from Wario Land 4. I'd be really appreciative too if anyone would arrange it!
Guitar and video games.

BobbyTheCat

Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

Sekter77

Whoa, sorry but I don't actually arrange songs. It's something I've been trying to learn, but time is scarce and progress is slow. Basically, I don't actually have the talent or resources to attempt these, sorry. Hopefully someone else on these forums would be happy to try though!
Guitar and video games.

The Deku Trombonist

[GBA] Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge

Sekter77

And Deku rides in to save the day! After going through the arrangement I realized that song borrows a lot from Gruntilda's Lair. I guess that's not quite that big a deal since it's in another Banjo game, but still.
Guitar and video games.

BobbyTheCat

Quote from: Sekter77 on September 20, 2010, 11:43:06 AMAnd Deku rides in to save the day! After going through the arrangement I realized that song borrows a lot from Gruntilda's Lair. I guess that's not quite that big a deal since it's in another Banjo game, but still.

Yes, I noticed that, too. Thanks a lot, Deku.

Anybody going to do Toy Block Tower?
Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

The Deku Trombonist

Yeah, alright. Shouldn't take too long.

Edit: And here it is.

[GBA] Wario Land 4

Sekter77

Awesome. Thanks! The last part confused me for a while though until I realized it's just the other hidden melody in the song. I'd never really heard it before so great job! You really do arrange fast.
Guitar and video games.

The Deku Trombonist

Yeah, the weird organ slides wouldn't have really worked.

BobbyTheCat

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on September 22, 2010, 12:31:26 AMYeah, alright. Shouldn't take too long.

Edit: And here it is.

[GBA] Wario Land 4

I love you.

Not in that way.
Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.