News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Big Super Smash Bros. Brawl Kirby Project *SPOILERS*

Started by chipmunk884, March 25, 2008, 04:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipmunk884

I've been working on a desktop which contains all 36 kirbies.  Here is the link:  Post any comments
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/chipmunk884/KirbyCollage.jpg

ZnD

Shiny Boy

The characters could be a little closer together...and be doing a move. It's a great start though!
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

chipmunk884

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on March 25, 2008, 07:50:16 AMThe characters could be a little closer together...and be doing a move. It's a great start though!
start?  It's finished.  I'm now using it for my computer desktop.  And it took me over 3 hours to capture the photos and make this one, so don't expect to see another one with each performing a move.  It is way too time consuming.

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

razer84

damn commies.

MetroidHunter26

FallenPianist

Great Job
I'm also usiing it for my computer background

chipmunk884

Even though it takes a long time to complete, and with this project longer, i'm probably going to start on another desktop image with all/some of the final smashes on it.  I don't know it it would even look good if i shrank each character down to 100 pixels like i did with the kirby's

Shiny Boy

Plus for people like Ike and Link it would look silly without a target.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

chipmunk884

but it would work with characters like sonic, star fox characters, link, kirby, mr game and watch, and a few others.  I would probably do between 10 and 20 on it.  I will probably start tonight and it should be done start of next week.

Lildigipoke2

that is amazing! You should make each color separate....all the colors kirby has and each have their own picture....but AMAZING JOB!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

chipmunk884

Thanks for all of the compliments.  Unfortunately, i'm not even done taking snapshots of the final smashes that i'll be using, so that project wont' be done for at least another few days.  If there are any specific final smash requests, post them here.  So far, i have yoshi, toon link, jigglypuff, and wario.

Lildigipoke2

do Lucario...see if you can do better than Metriodhunter's

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

razer84

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on March 31, 2008, 02:46:49 PMdo Lucario...see if you can do better than Metriodhunter's

no one can do it better than Metroidhunter. (no offense.)

damn commies.