News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XI: Beyond Azincourt

Started by master_gamer38, October 02, 2010, 04:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Please let the phases run to their true end times DRP, you never know what might be going on behind the scenes and at the last 10 minutes a spur of voting and arguing can erupt. This might not have been the case this time, but in the future don't be so eager to get things going, let the players take care of that.

Nakah

Oh and Superiolu, I had nothing to say about him. In all probability he was most likely a wolf, and even if he was not then we've only lost a green. Totally didn't even see askalice's post until drp already ended the phase.

SlowPokemon

Oh wow, I come back to a barrage of stuff...

Hmm, It was more than likely SuperRiolu was a wolf, but you can't really assume, like I said before. Well, let's see what happens tonight. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

jake3343

Assuming the alliance is made by now: remember to have the Pope "pick" the seer and have the guardian guard the seer. Also SEER ME PLEASE :).

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

Hm, It's a lot to take in, And if he was a wolf It makes it even harder to find the others... But Slow is right, Assuming is not the way to go.... Even if that is what this game is all about -.-

askalice23

yeah but the pope wont know who the seer is... and if he guesses he could screw the humans by protectin a wolf... now if the seer and the pope knew eachother then yes go for it

but the pope shouldnt guess on the seer

DrP

MG EDIT: Don't say that, you're giving away information. These are big mistakes.

DrP

It is the end of Night Two. Many things have happened.

Thinking of making an ambush on the English Encampment in Azincourt, the French forces trudged their ways through the low fields toward Azincourt. The English were sleeping peacefully in their tents, of course having night guards to make sure ambushes are suppressed just in case. They were armed with short range bows except for the guy on the guard tower who had a longbow! Slow and Nakah were leading the group, making sure of any booby traps that may encounter along the way, though there was an Englishman who got caught in one, but was never let down. Jake was in back with the longbow and we all stopped to let him take a shot at the guard. Jake shot an arrow right into the guard’s skull and made him fall from the tower with no noise. The thud we heard didn’t even wake any one of the sleeping guards around the camp.

Askalice and Dude motioned to flank around the camp and enter the other side of Azincourt, with Winter and Jub3r7 leading the way. I just followed everyone’s orders making sure with all the constant wine drinking, no one gets a little plastered and then they become useless. I was a sommelier to these guys (and ETF, who hung back with me just watching everything). We arrived at the camp and found some unnerving sights. Some of the French Townspeople were sidling around some houses trying to steal some of the meat that the English keep on ready supply, and surprisingly the meat house had the largest amount of guards around it.

â€œSo, what do we do now?” Inquired Winter from the front of the pack, completely confused on what they were planning to attack.

â€œI say we take out some of the guards guarding the meat house,” Nakah quickly responded.

Askalice and Slow instantly agreed and everyone pulled out their short range bows. Everyone advanced in a semicircle heading towards the guards, arrows drawn and ready to attack. Nakah gives the “go” signal and they all fired arrows at the guards, killing four of them and injuring the fifth and final one, who let out a scream.

Within 1 minute, the encampment was filled with torches and lit up the night sky. Jake proceeded to enter the building, whereas everyone else ran back to where I was hiding behind a small bale of hay about 25 feet from the houses encircling the meat storage house. Jake was left alone and a bunch of Englishmen held arrows aimed at his head and chest at short range. He surrendered and within the hour had him tied up on a post and surrounded by hay. Englishmen surrounded the area watching him.

â€œShould we do anything?” Slow asked helplessly, even though he knew there was absolutely nothing he could possibly do.

â€œAll we can do is just watch what happens,” Askalice answered in a hushed tone. He knew what was going to happen. All the Frenchmen knew what was going to happen: The English were going to burn Jake at the stake, and they did just that. We were able to sneak away from jake erupting in cries of pain and misery. Everyone knew that we couldn’t ever ambush the English encampment again. By the time we arrived back in Rouen, the sun was rising and the monks were making their way to church for the Sunrise Mass.

Jake3343 is dead. It is now Day Two. Day Two will end on Friday, October 8th at 8:00 PM PDT/11:00 PM EDT

jake3343

SlowPokemon

Nice birthday present for jake. :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nakah

Alright, so I've looked back through the thread at everyone's posts, and something has struck me offbeat.

Quote from: Winterkid09I love the way you write Drp. haha

This was winterkid's first post of the game. What's odd about this? It came after Night 1 had already ended(on page 2), and not only that, but it's also his first TWG post ever. Now I know that if I was playing for the first time in a TWG and I was human, I would be posting Night 1, or at least whenever I did post, I would say more than just 'I love the way you write'. It sounds more to me that he's trying to be under the radar about his posting. If you notice, he only has two posts this entire game. Surely there was much more that he could have said to contribute to the humans, if he were actually human himself. It seems that he wants to stay out of the way and do very little to progress things.

Quote from: winterkid09 on October 06, 2010, 03:37:59 PMHm, It's a lot to take in, And if he was a wolf It makes it even harder to find the others... But Slow is right, Assuming is not the way to go.... Even if that is what this game is all about -.-

Once again, his second post in the entire game coming a full phase later. What does he have to say? Only 'Hm, it's a lot to take in.' Sounds like bullshit to me, as there is very little to take in at this point. He's trying make his post appear to be going with the flow of things, which would help put him under the radar. Next, he says 'And if it was a wolf, it makes it even harder to find the others.' What kind of valid statement is that? Aside from the obvious point that the player list has been shortened, if anything all he did was help point us in the direction of another potential wolf: himself.
   Next, he blindly agrees with slow and backs it up by saying 'But slow is right, assuming is not the way to go...Even if that's what this game is all about.' That last statement is not true at all. Infact it's the complete opposite. NEVER assume in this game. That's how the wolves deceive you. Everything about this post is bothersome to me, because he has so far contributed nothing to the humans. He has made no effort, merely stating that 'It's a lot to take in.' This sounds like a load of shit to me, and I think his lack of activity is more intentional than meets the eye.

So I'm going to vote winterkid09, and it probably won't change unless he somehow miraculously convinces me otherwise.

Jub3r7

Wow, epic attacking post from Nakah.  :o
I'm really not used to this, but after looking at the past TWG's, it seems like Nakah only points direct accusations as a human...
Although that point doesn't neccesarily make him human.

Let's look at what we have so far...
When I finish my homework, I'm going to gather data and keep a record of who voted for who throughout this TWG.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

You should come on chat sometime Nakah. During the last TWG game people were complaining about lack of activity there.

askalice23

that was the best winterkid could do for a defense. come on chat?? why not defend yourself here?

tentative vote subject to change but maybe 2 votes on you will make you actually defend yourself.